New 'problems' -back in class

Monday 14th- (9 days after)

The first day back to school after the incidents that occurred during the break. They pull up to the school and Izuku says bye and heads straight to class putting on that fake smile he knew all too well. 

He takes a seat and talks with Uraraka and Iida. Aizawa enters the room and greets the class like usual.

"Morning Problem Children... better hope your break was fun 'cuz we've got work to do. Let's begin."

"Yes, Sir!" The entire class replies and Aizawa begins his lesson on hero laws and rules but Izuku starts to Zone out.

Flash back- Fun times

Izuku was at Aizawa's house, his new home a couple of days after the incidents. He was sitting in the living room quietly staring at the ground, Aizawa was sleeping on the couch and Yamada was making lunch. 

Yamada, finishing up the sandwiches, noticed Izuku was lost in thought and an idea sparked... maybe he could make the boy laugh or at least smile a bit. He quickly went to the bathroom and grabbed some of his extra foamy shaving cream, he also grabbed a Sharpe from his office. 

He makes his way over to Izuku and taps him on the shoulder prompting him to look up. Yamada points to the can of cream and then to Aizawa then puts a finger on his lips. He walks over to Aizawa and puts a lot of shaving cream on both of Aizawa's hands. 

All while Izuku's cold eyes followed him with slight worry and curiosity on what Yamada was doing. Then Yamada pulls out a Sharpe and draws a heart on Aizawa's forehead. He beckons over Izuku, Izuku walks over and is given the Sharpe. 

Izuku draws a little rose next to the heart. Yamada pulls Izuku back and whispers, "Yell dad and just watch."

Izuku nods, "Dad!" His voice was semi loud through the nervousness but it worked. Aizawa moved his hand to his face, smearing the cream all over.

"Wh-what is this?" He reaches up with his other hand trying to clear his eyes, unknowingly putting the rest on his face. "Miiiiccc!!! Once I can see you will be dead!'

Yamada lets out a laugh, "Yeah sure Mr. Shave."

"Oh- you did not just taunt me." Aizawa said with a smirk.

"I'm not sure what you mean Lord of the Cream." Yamada says, taking a bow and Izuku lets out a little laugh.

"You were a part of this too, come here." Aizawa reaches out grabbing onto Yamada and Izuku, he brings them into a hug covering them with shaving cream. They all laugh and go clean up.

Flashback end- Lunch next

Izuku smirks while still zoning out until.

"Midoriya, do you find something funny about this lesson?"

"Oh no sorry da--" Both of their eyes go wide, "s-sir, won't happen again."

"G-good, make sure it doesn't." Aizawa says, sinking further into his scarf trying to hide his blushing. They forgot to decide if they wanted to tell people... whoops. 

After the lesson he dismisses the kids for lunch.

"Uraraka, Iida, go ahead to lunch I have to talk to Aizawa-sensei, I might not show up to lunch."

"Oh ok Deku-kun, is everything alright." Uraraka says concerningly.

"Yes, yes everything is fine, just need to talk to him that's all."

"Oh alright."

"Midoriya if you need any help we are here." Iida says using his choppy hands.