Aftermath of the incident

A few police officers enter the room, seeing Present Mic and a woman tied up. They head right over.

"This is Inko Midoriya, Me and Eraser walked in on her abusing her child. Here you can take it from here." He loosens the scarf as the cops put her in handcuffs.

"I didn't! These men are lying! They forced me to hurt my son! They want to take him away from me." She yells as they start reading her rights. Yamada scoffs and leaves the apartment running down to go see how Izuku was doing.

Aizawa took Izuku to the med car. They gave him some new clothes, wrapped his chest with bandages and they had him take a rape test to get that evidence. 

Aizawa waits outside of the med car, pacing back and forth. A couple minutes pass and Yamada approaches Aizawa and hugs him from behind.

"How is he?" Yamada asks, resting his head on Aizawa's shoulder.

"Honestly, not good. He was really shaken, we should've been in there with him. Ugh, why did we let him go in alone... I just" Aizawa replies as his breath starts to get choppy.

"Hey, hey look at me" Yamada quickly says, noticing the signs of a breakdown. Aizawa meets Yamada's green eyes and tries to slow his breathing. "Just breathe, just breathe." Yamada continues, bringing Aizawa into a hug, knowing Aizawa wouldn't want anyone to see him cry.

"I-I" Aizawa stutters.

"Hey, don't talk, just breathe. It's okay to cry, I'm here"

"K," Aizawa says, letting some tears fall onto Yamada's chest. His breath unsteady and his throat closes. It felt like the world was crashing down around him. The pressure, the sadness just took over him. His chest felt heavy and his breath was staggering. 

He grasped onto Yamada's back trying to cling onto anything comforting. Yamada looks down at Aizawa and thinks Oh no it's getting worse, shoot I need to do something.

"Sho, Tell me 4 things you see, it's going to help you calm down," Yamada says, pulling Aizawa's head up, wiping away some of the tears.

"You, the med-car, the police, a-a bus," Aizawa replies, taking sharp breaths.

"Okay, now 3 things you hear."

"The sirens, you and-- h-her yelling."

"You're doing great now two things you can smell.''

"Your cologne and gas."

"Now one thing you feel."

"You."

"Do you feel better?"

"Y-yes, it's still a little hard to breathe but thank you, I love you."

"Hey I love you too, I'm always here." They both smile and Yamada wipes away the rest of Aizawa's tears. The med car door opens and Izuku exits with a blanket draped over his shoulders.

 His very red eyes tiredly look around and place themselves on Yamada and Aizawa

 His very red eyes tiredly look around and place themselves on Yamada and Aizawa. They both jog up to Izuku, both smiling at the boy.

"Hey, bud how ya feeling?" Yamada says, putting a hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"My stomach hurts and I'm tired," Izuku replies.

"They don't need a statement today so let's go home, alright." Aizawa says, "Here I don't want you to reopen those cuts." He picks Izuku up, bridal style, making sure he feels comfortable. Izuku curls into his chest, looking for warmth.

 Yamada grabs the suitcase and they head to the car. Aizawa gets into the back with Izuku, laying him down so his head is resting on Aizawa's lap. Aizawa brushes his head softly, tracing his forehead to behind the ears, that motion comforts Izuku as he falls asleep. Yamada starts the car and drives home.

They arrive a couple minutes later in a nice neighborhood and a relatively large house. Aizawa slightly shakes Izuku's shoulder to wake him.

"Hey, we're home," Aizawa says as Izuku lazily opens his eyes. They head in, Izuku still being carried by Aizawa and is basically asleep. Aizawa places him on the couch so he can finish his nap.

*Let's let him sleep. I'll go get his room ready and start dinner. Can you just keep an eye on him? I don't want him to wake up alone.* Aizawa signs to Yamada.

*Yeah, I'll watch him.* Yamada signs back, leaning over and kissing his husband. *Hey, hun are you okay? I know it's been a rough 24 hours*

*I'm okay, still a little shaken but I'm happy that we have him now. It's just terrible, I just wish we had seen this sooner.*

*I know, at least we have him now. We'll give him a good home.*

*Yeah, Thanks, babe.* Aizawa leans over and kisses his temples, it's his way of saying I love you. Yamada smiles and kisses his forehead and nose, as his way to say I love you.

Aizawa then heads upstairs feeling a little better than he did a couple of minutes ago. For a couple, this house is very big, there are 5 bedrooms, 2 are used as home offices. Aizawa picks the one closest to the master bedroom, so they can easily keep an eye on Izuku.