2 doors open and 1 door closed

OH MY GOSH!! Thank you all!! I never thought this story would reach 5k reads! It really means a lot and I'm so happy you all are enjoying the story!

Anyways lets get into this next part! 

~The author :)

5 minutes earlier-

With the Izu-squad

"Iida- kun have you seen Todoroki-kun or Izuku-kun?" Uraraka asked with a concerned glance. Everyone was gathered in the common room and usually, the Izu-squad meets there all heading to class together but both boys seemed to be late.

"No, I haven't seen them, Uraraka. Should we go check their rooms?" Iida replied, quickly moving his arms up and down to show his urgency.

"I don't think that would be a bad idea, kero," Tsu added.

"Alright, Tsu takes Todoroki's room, me and Uraraka will go to Izuku's."

"Alright!" Both girls exclaimed quietly.

With the Bakusquad

"Did Bakubro leave without us again?" Kirishima asked, looking slightly disappointed.

"You know Bakudude, he likes to go on a run and get there early, sometimes even earlier than Iida just to spite him," Kaminari replied, walking with the rest towards the doors.

"Yeah Kiribabe, he's probably already there. Come on or we're gonna be late." Mina adds, running to catch up to Kaminari.

"Yeah dude, he'll be there. Come on." Sero says, patting him on the shoulder.

"Yeah, umm I-i'm just gonna check his room real fast. You all head to class." Kirishima says, looking down at his phone.

"Alright, If you're late it will be your fault," Mina says waving as she and the others exit the dorms.

Kirishima heads up the stairs and towards Bakugou's room. From behind him, he hears, "Hey Kirishima- Kero- what are you doing here, I thought you left with the others."

Kirishima turns around saying, "Oh yeah, Bakugou wasn't with us so I thought something might be wrong since he is usually the first down there."

"Ah I guess that might be concerning, I've seen Bakugou leave without you in the past though. Are you sure he's not at school already?"

"Honestly, I don't think so, recently he's been walking to school with us and it's just weird that today he wouldn't."

"That's fair- kero-"

"Why are you over here then?"

"Oh, similar to you, Todorioki and Izuku didn't show up so we are looking for them."

"Ah cool, well good luck."

"You to kero."

Tsu heads to Todoroki's room on the 5th floor. She knocks on the door, "Todoroki? Are you there? We're gonna be late." There was no reply, so she turned the door knock, surprisingly it was open. She peeked in seeing an empty bed and no sign of him in the room. "Shoot. Where is he?" She whispers to herself, closing the door and hustling downstairs to the others.

Kirishima had a similar experience. He approached Bakugou's door and tried the doorknob. He was a little surprised, ever since Kaminari and he started to come into Bakugou's room unannounced Bakugou started locking his door. The door opened as his expression of surprise dropped and was filled with disappointment, Bakugou wasn't there. Heading downstairs he ran into Tsu and they both looked at each other shrugging.