Recovery Girl

"W-we have to get him to Recovery girl!" Aizawa said as his whole body shook looking at Izuku, his kid-- his student-- with tears drying on his calm face. 

His mind running a million miles an hour, he stands up but loses balance as sudden pain hits, his whole body screeches at him. It feels like he took more of an impact than he originally thought.

"S-Shouta, take it easy. I'll carry him. Call Recovery girl and tell her to get ready." Mic says, stabilizing Aizawa.

"Yeah... Okay!" Aizawa says dialing Recovery girls number. Aizawa and Yamada were shaken and concerned as they rushed to the infirmary.

"We're almost there, little listener," Yamada says as they enter the main school building. Midoriya moves a bit closer to Mic, letting out a small whimper of pain. To see him do that lifted a little weight off of Mic's heart, he was still hanging on. 

They burst into the infirmary and laid Midoriya on a bed as Recovery girl rushed in from the other room.

"What wounds does he have?" Recovery girl says, looking at the boy.

"Umm. Broken ribs and maybe a concussion." Aizawa shakily answers.

"Alright, I can fix most of that. Can you two wait in the other room?" They both nod and head to the hallway. Aizawa sits in one of the waiting chairs, he puts his head in his hands.

"What happened? I don't --Understand. I should've seen it, I could've helped, I could've saved h-him." Aizawa mumbles into his hands as he starts to shake.

" Aizawa mumbles into his hands as he starts to shake

"Hey Shouta, It's not your fault. I didn't see it either, no one did. You did help... he's alive now, you saved him Sho." Yamada says calmly, putting his hands on Aizawa's shaking shoulders.

"I-i just could've done something sooner, he wouldn't have even been up there... D-did he say anything before... ya know."

"Sho, listen to me we can't change the past but now because of you, we have that chance to help him... He did say something before you got there. He-- well he apologized, for being a burden on us. Then he started to talk about how he didn't deserve to be saved. I really tried to coax him down, it seemed to work until, I don't know. It's like he got agitated at something, other than me. He started to say he was quirkless... which is weird... but then continued about bullying, abuse, and how his mom would be happy if died. That's basically all I got before... you got there."

" I see... We'll need to--" Aizawa is cut off by the door opening and Recovery girl comes out. Aizawa and Yamada shift in their seats.

"Calm down, he's fine, just resting. The concussion was bad so I wasn't able to completely heal it. He will be out for a couple hours." She says.

"That's a relief," Yamada says as they both let out a deep sigh.

"We're going to stay. If that's okay." Aizawa replies.

"Yes that's fine, oh Umm something else, there are some new scar tissue and bruises, some could be self-inflicted but a lot don't look like that," Recovery girl states.

"A-alright thanks," Aizawa says, gets up but his knees are still shaky, he leans on the wall, he still feels queasy.

"Here let me take a look at you. You also took that fall and the impact, so you probably have some damage in your arms, here." She walks up and gives him a little check-up. She notices some ripping of tissue in his arms and gives him a kiss on the hand. He suddenly becomes less nauseous and his sore muscles feel better.

"Thanks," Aizawa says once his body feels better.

"Not a problem, look after that boy for me. He needs a real hero right now." Recovery girl replies, winks, and starts walking out of the building. Yamada and Aizawa think 'she knows something we don't' as they both enter the room.

2 hour and 47min later.

Yamada has his head laying on the bed next to Izuku's arm and he is drawing small circles on Izuku's still hand. Aizawa ran out for coffee, about 3 minutes ago. Yamada feels movement and looks up as Izuku begins to cry.

"H-Hey little listener, you're okay."

"W-why? W-why didn't you let me go" Izuku says, his tears slowing.

Suddenly Aizawa enters the room carrying three drinks, he stops hearing the voices. He quickly puts the drinks down on a desk and rushes over and hugs Midoriya, cradling the back of his head with his hand. Then he says "You're okay, you're okay. We are here."

"B-but why? You s-shouldn't care. I shouldn't be here!" Izuku says desperately.

"no... No, you should be here, we care about you Izuku and we want you here." Aizawa says, pulling out of the hug.

"Yeah, little listener. Tell us what's wrong, we want to help."

Midoriya pulls back a little bit, leaning back on the hospital bed that has been raised. He looks down at his hand, he starts to dig his fingers into his wrist and says "I'm good, It's nothing that bad. I'll only make more of a problem."

"H-hey you don't need to do that," Aizawa says, pulling Izuku's hands away from each other, "You can tell us Izuku... Let us help you."

"Y-you only Care because your heroes, it's your job to help..." Izuku replies.

"You're right, our job is to help people, but we care about you. Not just the person who needs saving, but you Izuku. MY student, my amazing problem child, my favorite student. That's why I care" Aizawa says with tears forming in his eyes, looking at Izuku waiting for the boy to open up. 

He's had to deal with other suicide attempts since he's an underground night hero but never someone he's actually known, it's left him shaken.

"I-i don't want you to n-not like me... i-it'll make you act differently, It will make you hate me... just like everyone else," Izuku says, lifting his head, meeting the teary eyes of Aizawa, crying himself. 

Izuku was slightly shocked at what he said himself, so as soon as he met Aizawa's eyes he once again avoided their gaze.