A new home

A couple of hours later

Izuku wakes up to the smell of food, and his stomach growls a bit. He sits up taking in his surroundings. He is in a living room with a fireplace and a TV. He then sees the image of Yamada in lounge clothes reading a book. He looks up and says, "Hey little listener, did you have a good nap?"

"Y-yeah, I did. What's that smell?" Izuku responds curiously.

"I bet you're hungry, I think it's almost ready. I think he's making Katsudon."

"Really?! That's my favorite." Izuku says, as an involuntary small smile appeared on his face. This makes Yamada fill with joy that this boy isn't completely broken.

"Well let's go see if it's ready." They both get up and on their way to the kitchen, Yamada shows Izuku around the first floor.

"Hey Hunny, look who's awake, dinner is almost ready," Yamada says as he walks into the kitchen.

Now, this was a sight that shocked Izuku. He sees Aizawa --his teacher-- with his hair pulled up into a messy bun, wearing pajamas and a light pink apron with cats on it. (Got to be honest I had this dream and it was weird... so I thought to include it. lol) 

It almost makes Izuku want to smile but he couldn't

It almost makes Izuku want to smile but he couldn't. He wanted to but it seemed like he had something stuck in his throat and it made it impossible to smile. Even faking a smile seemed impossible right now.

"Yeah, it's ready. Go sit down and I'll bring it over. You hungry Izuku?" Aizawa says.

"Yeah thank you," Izuku replies quietly. Yamada and he sat at a small round table in the dining room, almost a weird size to have in such a big dining room. Aizawa came and placed the plates in front of them. He took off the cat apron and sat down.

"Let's eat, this looks delicious hun," Yamada says as he digs into his food. Aizawa and Izuku nod and do the same. Yamada and Aizawa talk and use sign language for a couple minutes just talking about their workday. 

Izuku just eats, feeling a little awkward in this situation.

"Hey Izuku, do you want us to help you unpack?" Yamada asks, trying to grab the green eyes of the boy.

"S-sure.... I-i don't want to be alone." Izuku says trying to hide the last part. They finish dinner and head upstairs giving Izuku the rest of the tour.

"So let's put some of your posters up, Ya?" Yamada says, grabbing some tape.

"Yeah, okay," Izuku replies.

"Hey Izuku, what are these?" Aizawa holds up one of many notebooks.

"Oh, umm those are my hero analysis notebooks, my old ones."

"That's cool, can I look at them?"

"Um sure," Izuku says, turning a little pink from embarrassment. Aizawa starts flipping through No. 11, this book covers his quirk as well. He is impressed by the detail and thoughts in the notebook.

 He then stops on the page where it shows him, there's not much information but his strengths and weaknesses were incredibly accurate. Next to the title, it said 'further investigation needed. Need to see him in action again. Has an amazing quirk.

 Aizawa smiles and continues to read about other minor street heroes and some villains. From what Aizawa knows of these people Izuku's quirk analysis is completely right.

"Wow! Izuku, these are amazing. How did you do this? It's absolutely amazing!"

"What do you mean?" Izuku replies, moving over and sitting next to Aizawa.

"They're so detailed, so accurate. How did you get this information?" By this time Yamada has moved to sit next to Aizawa, just observing Izuku.

"Well, I mean, I watched them fight. I saw their fighting style and estimated how their quirk influenced that and then took their different skills and figured out their strengths and weaknesses. Forming a strategy if I ever had to fight them. Along with that, I considered their hero gear and how it helped improve their chances of winning a fight and saving citizens. This was helpful when seeing their weaknesses because usually, the gear heroes wear help hide their weaknesses in their quirk and fighting style. Oh, and this shows their favorite terrain and their civilian injury rate to see if the area they patrol is right for their quirk and skill set. So they could be put in the most opportune place to have an advantage with their quirk and skills. This would make their hero work more efficiently... Oh sorry, I'm babbling."

"Izuku it's fine. I'm just baffled. You are really really good at this. You're going to be one amazing hero. It seems most of these evaluations are made after one observation of them and they are incredibly accurate. It's amazing."

"T-thanks, I like doing it. These are my old ones, most of them are from middle school. I have new ones for high school. Your analysis is better in those."

"I bet you've seen me fight a few times now."

"Heh, yeah."

"Hey Izuku, what happened to this one? It looks burned." Yamada asks, holding up the hero analysis notebook No.13.

"Umm.. nothing. I-it was nothing." Izuku quietly replied.

"Really? Well, you can tell us when you are ready, I won't pry. Why don't we put these on your bookcase." Yamada says, cocking his head to the side, smiling slightly.

Aizawa gets up and puts the notebooks on the shelf, he thinks about some old books he has and turns back to Izuku and says, "Oh, I'll be right back I'm gonna go grab something,"

"Alright! We'll be here." Yamada says, moving next to Izuku.

Aizawa leaves and heads to the basement. He enters a big room that is filled with workout equipment and ruined punching bags. He walks over to a door in the left corner, opens it, and heads into another room. 

This room is smaller and is filled with boxes covered in dust. He quickly scans the room and finds the box that says books. He opened it to make sure it was the right box, he smiled seeing his old books from when he was a teenager. 

Aizawa grabs the box, blowing off the dust, and heads back upstairs. He enters and sees Izuku asleep on Yamada's shoulder. Aizawa puts down the box and walks over to his half-asleep husband. He picks up Izuku, placing him in the bed, and tucks him in. 

Yamada lazily stands and turns off the lights. They both take another glance at the sleeping boy with a smile and leave. They left the door cracked open so they could hear Izuku, like you would a toddler, just in case.

"He seems comfortable here, yeah?" Yamada says as he heads downstairs to the kitchen.

"I think so, it will be hard but hopefully he'll like it here," Aizawa says, following Yamada downstairs to the kitchen. They both grab a cup of coffee and talk for a bit before heading to bed themselves.