Nothing a sleeping bag won't fix

Flashback (Coming out)

"H-hey mom, i-i need to tell you something." A middle school Izuku says.

    "What is it brat... is it that important?" Inko replies

    "I-it i-is, it'll only t-take a minute..."

    "Then get on with it, stop wasting my time."

    "W-well, I w-wanted to t-tell you t-that I-i'm bi.."

    "And what does that mean?"

    "I-it means I like boys and g-girls."

    "Wow... of course, my bastard son is an abomination. Why can't you be normal, you useless brat."

    "M-mom I-i like this boy."

    "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF THAT IN MY HOUSE, YOU ARE JUST A CONFUSED BRAT, LEARN YOUR PLACE. THAT IS WRONG. YOU ARE A MONSTER" She yells raising a hand and hits her son for the first time, but definitely not the last.

Flashback end

Izuku stares blankly as he remembers his mothers' words and the scrawling's in Aizawa's old notebook.

"Hey, Izu, did the dashboard do anything to you?" Aizawa says, looking over to Izuku, who is death staring at the dash.

"O-oh umm, I-i just remembered something..."

"If you want to tell me, I'll listen, you don't have to."

"W-well... I guess I r-remembered w-what c-cause I-Inko to hit me... I-i have a q-question."

"Oh umm, what is it?"

"Well... umm I-i know you a-and papa, l-love each other... i-is that a-allowed... a-are y-you bad for doing so? I-is it okay?" Izuku mutters looking down at his old shoes.

"Of course it's okay, It's completely natural and right to love who you love, no matter gender or sexuality... So I am assuming you came out to her?"

"Y-yeah I-i g-guess, After I told her t-that I was B-bi that was the f-first time S-she hit m-me..." Izuku realized what he said, he just came out, he instinctively turned away and curled in on himself afraid of Aizawa's reaction.

By this time Aizawa was parked and he quickly got out of the car and headed over to Izuku's door. Opening the door Aizawa embraces the slightly shaking boy.

"Hey, hey, Izu. I am so happy you felt like you could tell me that. I will never ever hurt you and it is completely okay. I don't want you to ever think it's not, Me and papa will always love you no matter what. Love who you love and be happy." Aizawa says softly combing Izuku's hair with his fingers.

They sit there and use some techniques to calm Izuku's breathing, after a little while Izuku stops shaking and his breathing normalizes. They sat for a bit after that before Izuku spoke up.

"T-thank you dad"

"No problem kiddo, ready to go shopping?"

"Yeah, l-lets go."

They head towards the mall entrance. They go shopping for new clothes and other objects a teenage boy's room would need.

They bought a lot of sweatshirts and jackets. Izuku very shyly asked to get a skirt or two and Aizawa was more than happy to buy him something his mother didn't allow.

They got some more hero merch and surprisingly to Aizawa Izuku didn't just grab All Might Merch, but merch from Eraserhead, Present Mic, Edge Shot, Hawks, etc. They were on their way out when Aizawa noticed Izuku's shoes, they were very dirty, very used, too small, and very old.

"Hey, Izu... wanna get some new shoes?"

"Umm... C-can I?"

"Of course. Those shoes look like they're 2 sizes two small anyways."

"O-oh y-yeah I've worn these since m-middle s-school"

"Oh wow, then let's get you some new ones, and a couple more pairs as well."

They head over to one of the shoe stores and Aizawa had Izuku pick 3 pairs of Shoes he wanted. He picked out a classic red sneaker, similar to the ones he usually wears.

Then a pair of yellow high tops and a pair of black and white combat boots. They have a good time, and Izuku starts feeling a lot better about his situation and more comfortable around Aizawa.

Izuku smiled a little, especially when Aizawa and him got new sleeping bags, Izuku picked a black and red sleeping bag.