5 days later- 11:03pm

POV- third (Midoriya Izuku) 5 days later

Standing on the edge, all he wanted was peace. He wanted to save them, he wanted to save everyone. Was this an expectation placed upon him, probably? The issues he tried to hide came out full force this night. All he's ever known was pain, depression, and fake smiles. Kacchan didn't want him, Kacchan's words from a year ago swarmed in his head.

"Go take a swan dive off the roof, and pray in your next life you'll get a quirk."

He has a quirk now but what's the use? The words Deku, worthless, useless, pound in his head. Standing on the edge of the UA dorms, it's the weekend before a break so everyone has gone home. 

It was the best time, no one was there to stop him. He lets out a small whimper as tears stream down his face. Staring at the horizon, the tall city skyscrapers alight and the moon reflecting in the dark window panes.

POV third- (Yamada)

Aizawa and Mic needed to go to UA before they went home. Nezu wanted Aizawa and Yamada to close off the dorms before the break so no one could sneak in and mess with the dorms. Present Mic (aka Yamada Hizashi) was done with his patrol and he headed towards the student dorms. 

While heading to the dorms he saw something strange. It appeared there was a student on the top of the dorms. Before he could think, his legs moved. Running, trying to get up the stairs, he knew why, he had seen many suicide attempts and his body reacted faster than his mind could.

 He burst through the already broken roof door. As he caught his breath the green-haired boy turned his head. The first thing Mic noticed was his emerald green eyes had nothing, no light, no hope, no wonder, so unlike the student he once knew.

"H-hey Kiddo, what are you doing up here?" Mic asked, trying to keep his voice from shaking.

"Mic-sensei, you should go. I don't want to be a burden anymore." Izuku said, turning back to the horizon.

"I'm not going anywhere, and you're not a burden... Little listener, step away from the edge." Mic replied inching closer to Izuku.

"Mic, please tell Aizawa-sensei I'm sorry. He should've expelled me the first day, his life would've been so, SO much easier. I'm sorry Mic I didn't think anyone would be here. I didn't want anyone to save me... I don't deserve to be saved." He was so calm as he spoke, the tear lines shone under the moonlight as Mic came closer.

"Izuku, you deserve to be saved," Mic says calmly, wishing for a way to catch the boy if he jumps.

"no.... NO, I don't! I'm QUIRKLESS, I don't deserve to be here, to be a burden to everyone around me." Mic was shocked at his sudden outburst and the conviction in Izuku's voice made his heart sink. "I'm a loser, I am a PROBLEM, I am so USEless. You have no idea, nobody does, of what they did to me, the bullying, the injuries, the mental abuse... EVEN my mom would benefit if I was dead. She acts like she cares but I-I KNOW, she knows it's my fault that my dad left. For her suffering."

"Izu---"

"NO, If I cause all this pain and I go away then... then everyone will be happy."

"Hey that's not true, I wouldn't be happy. Izuku no one should've treated you like that. I care for you Izuku, Aizawa cares for you, your classmates care." Mic says trying to calm the boy and make him realize that people care. Mic is about 4 feet away, almost close enough to grab him and pull him back.

"No! None of them care, you only care because it's your job. You're here for the rest of them who will become heroes, not a failure like me. Your life will be much better without me, I promise." Izuku says as he steps off the edge.

"I-IZUKU!!" Mic rushed for him but Izuku's shirt slipped through his fingers. Suddenly, something rushed past his eyes and he was handed something.

"Hold on tight Mic." Says a familiar voice, as that voice fades off the roof.

POV third- (Aizawa)

Aizawa was done patrolling and Mic wasn't at the teacher's dorms, so he thought he had already headed out to the student dorms. Aizawa had a feeling and it wasn't a good feeling. He felt something was off, he raced to the student dorms. 

That's when he saw Midoriya on the ledge and the faint image of bright yellow hair trying to coax him down. Aizawa made a mad dash up the stairs, his heart beating out of his chest. That was HIS student about to jump. 

What happened to him. A flash of a smiling green hair boy appeared in his head. Questions and worries filled Aizawa's mind. A pit filled his stomach as he reached the top to see Izuku step off the ledge.

He reacted quickly, he released his capture weapon throwing an end to Mic who was inches away from catching the boy and leaped off the edge after Izuku. He saw Midoriya, not yelling, not scared, just quiet, it was concerning. 

He reached out with his weapon and slung it around Izuku, then a sudden jolt struck his arms as the weapon was pulled taut. He quickly lowered himself to his now unconscious student. 

Giving him a once over, afraid of what the impact would've done to him, fortunately, it seems he only has a few broken ribs and maybe a concussion. It could've been much worse... (like Spiderman and Gwen).

Mic slowly began to pull them up, they had only dropped 30 feet. Thanks to Aizawa's quick thinking Izuku didn't reach the bottom of the building, but it felt like hours before they reached the top. 

Mic pulled the injured boy up first and laid him down then went to help his partner.