Telling Class 1-gAy

That Night at the dorms

"Everyone!!! Come down!" Yamada yells, holding his hands over Izuku's ears.. (Not using his quirk he's just fucking loud) All of class 1-A come down to the common room with curious faces.

"Ugh, what do you want! I'm trying to sleep." Bakugou says, coming down the stairs.

"It's 7:30 and you're SLEEPING?!" Mina yells in disbelief.

"Anyways... this will be quick, we will answer only a few questions after we tell you so ask wisely." Aizawa says, scanning the class with a grimace. Izuku nervously grabs onto Yamada's shirt. "We are adopting Izuku and he is now my son." Aizawa continues while 1-A erupts in chatter, questions, exclamations and worries.

"Shh Class, be calm! Aizawa-sensei said we could ask questions. So calm yourselves!" Iida says loudly, drawing the attention of the class. 

1-A quiets and some raise their hands with questions. Aizawa points at Uraraka.

"Umm why did you say we? And why is Mic here?" She asks, looking between them.

"Well, me and Mic are married and have been for 3 years." Aizawa answers, "Him and I are adopting Izuku." More murmurs follow this, then quiet when Aizawa points to Asui.

"Why does Izuku need to be adopted? --kero--" Asui asks. Izuku pulls a little on Yamada's jacket to let him know that he doesn't want to be there when Aizawa answers.

"Sho, you tell them, I'll take Zuzu outside." Yamada whispers, putting his arm around Izuku and walks with him outside.

"Alright, last Friday I found out Izuku was in an abusive household--" Aizawa says before getting cut off.

"You're lying... W-why would aunty do that!? DEKU MUST"VE LIED! RIGHT!?" Bakugou yells, his hands start to let out small explosions. He starts heading to the door. "I'LL ASK HIM MYSELF!"

"BAKUGOU! Don't you dare touch him, I saw it with my own eyes. So, SIT. YOUR. ASS. DOWN." Aizawa says wrapping his scarf around Bakugou and activates his quirk stopping the involuntary explosions.

"Mr. Aizawa... do you know how long?" Todoroki says walking forward.

"Of what he's told me... which isn't that much, he was mentality abused and neglected since his quirk manifested and physically since 2nd year of junior high. So he's lived with this for a while." Aizawa answered.

 1-A stood there in shock, some whispers saying poor Izuku/Deku/Midoriya.

"He also is shaken up about the last time, which I walked in on. So please be easy on him, don't overwhelm him... If I hear anything about Izuku being badgered about this you better get ready for intensive training. You have been warned. Alright, I'm done for tonight. Now go finish your homework." Aizawa says glaring around the room making sure the students knew he was serious.

 He then heads outside to Mic and Izuku as the students watch from the windows. It appears that Izuku and Yamada are playing chopsticks and the look on Yamada's face means he's lost every time.

"Hey you two, I'm done."

"Sho! How do you win this game!! Ugh!" Yamada says as he loses again.

"It's not that hard papa, it's just a little strategy. So... you told them everything dad?"

"No, just the stuff about your mother but I didn't give much detail. If they get too pushy or annoying, let me know."

"Okay, dad... Thank you."

"Hey, we got you bud. We love you." Aizawa says giving Izuku a hug that Yamada then joins. They stay for a couple of seconds and the Izuku says, "I should go in, I-i got homework and they are probably worried."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow Izu, if you need anything call okay?" Aizawa says.

"I will." Izuku replies.

"Love you Zuzu."

"Love you too." Izuku says as he pulls away and heads back. Halfway to the dorms he turns around and yells, "Goodnight Dad, Goodnight papa!"

"Goodnight Izu!" "Goodnight Zuzu!" They yell back smiling. Izuku then enters the 1-A dorms.

"I love that kid." Yamada says, watching him walk away.

"I do too, I hope he will be happy."

"Of course he will Sho, He's got you as a dad he'll be just fine."

"You really do know what to say. Come on, let's go." They walk towards the teacher dorms.

Izuku walks into the building dreading the pitiful looks from his classmates. He turns the corner and enters the lounge room and meets their eyes. He quickly looks down and shoves his hands nervously into his pockets.

"Hey Deku... umm we are going to have dinner. Would you like to join us?" Uraraka says, trying to lighten the mood.

"P-please don't call me th-that anymore... Just call me Izuku, not M-Midoriya either. I-i'm not hungry, I'm g--gonna go." Izuku says nervously, then turns and heads upstairs.

"Oh ok, Izuku-kun" Uraraka replies taking in what he said. After he leaves the students begin to talk.

"Umm what was that about? I mean I understand why he doesn't want to be called Midoriya but Deku? Isn't that his hero name?" Iida asks curiously while taking another bite of his sandwich.

"Well i think it used to be a nickname, I'm pretty sure Bakugou gave him it? Should we ask Bakugou?" Uraraka replies quickly remembering Izuku saying something.

"Yeah, B-but he probably won't tell us." Asui reasons.

"We can ask Kirishima to ask him for us." Uraraka continues. "HEY KIRI! Come over here!"

Kirishima gets up and heads over to them saying, "hey guys what's up?"

"We wanted to know why Bakugou gave Izuku the nickname Deku. Could you ask him? We know he wouldn't tell us." Uraraka whispers to Kirishima.

"Uhh, sure! He doesn't seem to be in a good mood right now but I can try."

"Thanks Kiri! We appreciate it."

Kirishima heads back over to where he was sitting, across from Bakugou who is currently sulking while eating his dinner.

"Hey Baku-bro!" Kirishima says, smiling towards Bakugou.

"What do you want, Shitty-hair?" Bakugou replies, stabbing his fork into his pasta.

"W-well umm you know how Izu-bro said not to call him Deku anymore. Do you know why?"

"Why would I know! That shit nerd is just dumb."

"Oh-- that's not manly Baku-bro... you should stop calling him dumb."

With a pause of hesitation Bakugou looks down and says, "i-i know... I just can't-- I just don't know how to... tell them."

"Them? What are you talking about?"

"-- Tch-- it's nothing , Nevermind it..."

"Okay... umm well back to the nickname... He said he had it before he came to UA. Are you the one who gave it to him? What does it mean?"

"It means useless. Well it used to mean that but he changed it." Bakugou says shamefully, looking back down at his food.

"What do you mean? Changed it?

"Well he changed it to mean something good like you can do it, ya know. I'm happy he did but I think the damage is done on that part. He might want to change his hero name now... I'm not sure."

Kirishima was shocked he had never ever seen Bakugou act like this. It worried him but he welcomed that Bakugou was expressing himself more and was even being... kind.

 Through this conversation Bakugou had seemed sad, nervous, worried and even concerned. Bakugou stood up abruptly, made his way over to the sink, placed his dish inside, and went upstairs. 

Kirishima went back over to the others and explained this weird encounter with the normally explosive Bakugou. While Bakugou heads to Izuku's room.