Passing days

HELLO! I have been super busy and haven't posted in a while, so I wrote a longer chapter for you all! Also, thank you so much for reading and interacting with my fic, it means a lot!

Anyways let's get into the story!

~Author

Shoto wakes up with his alarm beeping in his ear. He goes to lift his arm but a weight is keeping him from doing so. He lazily opens his eyes to see his green-haired friend asleep on top of his arm. 

He was about to shoot fire at the alarm to turn it off, so he wouldn't  wake his sleeping part— friend when he let out a sigh, remembering it's only Tuesday. They have school. Taking one more glance at Izuku, he begins to lightly shake his shoulder.

Izuku's world was black, he enjoyed it much better than the relentless nightmares. He felt safe, he felt warm, nothing like his life before. Only Aizawa and Yamada had ever given him this feeling. 

Then his eyes fluttered open, to see a red and white-haired boy shaking his shoulder. He realized where he was and shot up. Shoto followed behind him but instead, he calmly sat up whispering a good morning through a yawn.

"Shoto I-I'm so so sorry. I-I should go!" Izuku stuttered out blush forming on his face. He got up and left before Todoroki had time to respond. Izuku ran out of the room closing the door behind him. 

Shoto looked down to where Izuku slept and thought, huh last night he wasn't on my right? Maybe he likes the warmth of my left. He cracked a small smile and put that information into his back pocket for later. He might need it.

Both boys got ready for school. They went about their day like usual but every time Izuku got uncomfortable or stuttered more Todoroki would position himself so his left side was near Izuku.

 Izu would step closer to him, although Izu never noticed this trend. He was too nervous in big groups to focus on this small detail. But sure as hell Todoroki noticed, he inwardly smiled at making this observation in the first place.

Hero studies were easy and took most of the morning classes, but before the class was over Aizawa asked Todoroki to stay for a couple of minutes after everyone leaves. Of course, there were Ooo's and students jeering wondering what he could've done to be called aside by the teacher. 

The class was dismissed fairly quickly after the class had settled down. Everyone left rushing to the cafeteria, except for the Izu-squad who tried to get Izuku to come to lunch with them. But after he said no they said bye and left him be, they know he's going through a lot and they make sure to remind him they are there to help and they are always friends.

Izuku goes up to Aizawa and gives him curious eyes on why he called Todoroki to stay behind. He was slightly worried that Aizawa had found out about the previous night where he and Shoto— no, his father wouldn't hold Shoto back like this for that... right?

"Izu, Mic is already in the teachers' lounge. I need to have a conversation with Todoroki." Aizawa's normally cold face turned soft as he looked towards Izuku.

"O-okay, see you there." Izuku let out a sincere half-smile. He then left, slightly panicking due to Shoto getting held behind the others.

"So, Todoroki. I wanted to say thank you." Aizawa said with a sincere voice, tears forming slightly.

"What? Why?" Todoroki coughed out, he had never seen his teacher like this. He seemed... soft, hurting, sad almost. It took him by surprise.

"For helping Izuku. He had been through so much and I was honestly worried about him coming back to school so soon, but with people like you by his side, I'm sure he will be okay. So thank you for supporting him and informing me on what's going on as well."