Revealing the past

"I-Izuku, that's what you think. Kid... we will never do that, we could never hate you. Please tell us what happened." Aizawa says, slightly squeezing his hands into fits of worry and rage, that someone made Izuku feel like this.

"I-I..." Izuku tries to speak through the tears but can't.

"Hey little listener, take your time... we'll be here," Yamada says sweetly, trying to make Izuku feel welcome. He turns his head to meet Izuku's dodgy eyes and smiles softly. Izuku meets his gaze and takes a deep breath, wiping away his tears.

"O-okay... I-i'll tell you, Umm where do you w-want me to start?" Izuku says, still looking down with a blank expression. Relief washes over Aizawa but a pit is dropped in his stomach when Izuku says the word 'start'. That means there is a lot.

"Wherever you feel comfortable," Yamada replies.

"Well... umm..." Izuku brings his hands back together and starts to dig in more, drawing a little blood. Aizawa and Yamada both go for his hands, each of them grabs one and holds them with theirs.

"You don't need to do that, if you're nervous squeeze our hands, okay?" Aizawa says, squeezing Izuku's hand.

"O-okay... Well, you probably d-didn't know I-i was born..." Izuku squeezes Aizawa's hand, "Quirkless... until the UA entrance exam, I didn't have a quirk. I-i'm not supposed to say h-how I got i-it Al-- they might get mad..."

"Izuku... I understand that you're worried, but I'm sure they won't be mad..." Aizawa says, squeezing his hand back.

"O-okay but y-you can't tell-- anyone outside of this room... okay?"

"As long as it doesn't put you in danger. We won't tell a soul."

"Okay then... proceeds to tell them about One for all and how he got a quirk. (same as Cannon)"

"Wow... that's impressive that you won the heart of the number one hero, I always knew you were a show stopper," Aizawa says, smiling at the boy.

"Th-thanks b-but that was just then... before I got this quirk, I was constantly being bullied and tormented since... well, since I found out I was quirkless." Words swarmed in his head as he talked, useless, worthless, loser, Deku. "They'd say things like how useless I was, how I was worthless, I am just a loser, Deku who can't do anything right--" Izuku says until his hand got squeezed by Aizawa but continues "I-i'd get punched, kicked, pushed, thrown around, and... burned. I-i almost gave up one day when Ka-- someone said ''go take a swan dive off the roof and pray you're born with a quirk in your next life." Izuku couldn't hold back the tears, they started to fall and they wouldn't stop even if he wanted them to.

Aizawa immediately brings him into a hug, once again cradling the back of his head and shedding some more tears.

"They shouldn't have ever done that to you... Shh, it's okay, it's okay."

"Th-they were so awful and I-it was all m-e... I-i C-couldn't--."

"It's not your fault, It's not your fault," Aizawa says while they hold the hug a little longer. Izuku comes out of the hug and gives Aizawa a soft smile. It was mostly fake but he felt like Aizawa cared which made him open a bit more, he felt numb but he could tell something had changed.

Aizawa smiles back and looks at Yamada, to basically tell him to proceed.

"Hey little listener, how's your home life? Is there anyone aware of the bullying?" Yamada asks nervously.

"N-no one knows. They wouldn't care anyway... My m-mother thinks it's my fault my dad left. Which i-it is... he didn't w-want a bastard quirkless son. He left and t-then that's when she started t-to mentally abuse me." Izuku takes a deep breath and squeezes both of their hands.