Finders Keepers

"Trust me Izuku if there was something in you we would've already found it," the detective says pacing across the room.

"No, there has to be something. They wouldn't want me for nothing, I have something they want. The only thing that makes sense is if it's inside of me. I-it's the only way I wouldn't remember." Izuku says as his voice rises, he knows this is the only way, he knows it.

"Fine, fine you and your hero-in-training friends can look through the evidence so far, just don't hurt yourselves. They could've just been lying to make you relive everything she put you through."

"You don't know her as I do... she wouldn't make a threat and not mean it. There is something we're missing."

The officers brought in boxes of evidence from Izuku's case. Things from his old home, pictures of his scars, his mother's testimony, and jail records. Izuku invites Bakugou, Todoroki, Aizawa, and Yamada, to all start looking through things. 

They'd stop occasionally when Izuku needed a break or one of the others started throwing chairs at the walls, (either Bakugou or Aizawa.) After a few hours of searching, Bakugou shoots up.

"Guys! I found something."

Everyone rushed over, Izuku's hands were shaking as he grabbed onto Todoroki before looking down at what Bakugou was holding. It was one of the pictures of Izuku's body, it wasn't one of the torso or arms. 

It was a picture of Izuku's right leg, there were a couple of cut marks from knives but nothing that seemed like anything new. Bakugou saw the confused faces and shook his head.

"Here. There's a faint scar, looks to have happened when you are very very young since it's almost gone. Most likely she put something in you when you were little so you wouldn't remember. I think this is it," Bakugou pointed to the small barely noticeable scar on Izuku's leg.

"L-let's check it out then." Izuku sits down and starts feeling around where the scar is. "I-i think I can feel something but I'm not sure..."

"We should go to the hospital, they can take it out easily so we don't further hurt you Izu," Aizawa says.

"No, it's faster here, we need to find out what they want so bad so they can't get their hands on it. And more importantly why do they need it now..." Izuku says as his face tightens into a determined stare. "Someone give me a knife, I'm gonna get this out right here, right now."

"Izu, I think Mr. Aizawa is correct. We don't want you to hurt yourself," Todoroki comforted, putting his hand on top of Izuku's shaking ones.

"Shoto... I- I can't. I have to do this now... leaving here would put a target on all of our backs. It has to be done here."

"Why don't we let the forensic team do it, or they can call in a doctor and do it here. This doesn't need to be rushed, Inazu..." Bakugou soothes placing his hands on Izuku's shoulders and starts rubbing circles into them.

"I- you are right... I just can't- I can't... It feels like she's still here, this THING in me still connects me to her. I want it OUT, I want it out," Izuku says hysterically.

"We'll get it out soon okay? I'll call the detective and we'll see what we can do. Just rest a little Zuzu, it's been a long day. No one would blame you for passing out for a little bit. Okay?" Yamada suggested as he brought Izuku into a one-armed hug, and whispered into his ear, "After this whole thing is over, we'll go for Ice cream and go to our spot, promise."

"Alright... I- I can wait. Just don't make me wait too long."

"Will do," Aizawa stated from the doorway, "Boys take care of him, me and Yamada are going to make arrangements."