Past comes to light- Therapy

Over the next couple of days, they spend time together, and Izuku slowly becomes more comfortable with them. During this week they go to therapy twice, on Monday and Wednesday. The first day he wanted to go in alone and he didn't talk much, he tried to deflect the questions. 

He spent about 2hrs in that therapy and near the end, he started to accept and realize what had happened to him. They mostly focused on other external forces that didn't relate to the recent event, since it's more of a fresh wound and he was still in shock. 

The second day he was still a little closed off but later on, he invited Aizawa to join him because he wanted to tell him something. It took him a couple of minutes but he started to talk.

"What did you want to share, Izuku?"

"W-well, umm y-you s-said earlier that I should tell the person I trust w-with s-some of the i-issues from the past, s-so umm I-I want to tell you a-about the f-first time I-I c-considered S-suicide..." Izuku says, staring at the ground, and instinctually grabs Aizawa's hand and squeezes it. Aizawa, of course, squeezes back. 

Izuku continues, "T-this was in middle school, l-last year actually... a-about 3 months b-before the entrance exam... I was b-bullied f-for being quirkless... B-but this d-day was worse. I-in class w-we talked about w-what school we w-wanted to go to and Kacchan was being r-rude as always and a-after class h-he blew up th-that notebook a-and b-burned my shoulder. T-then..." 

He squeezed Aizawa's hand again, he almost cried but he held the tears back. "So, h-he s-said go take a swan dive off the roof and hope you get a quirk in your next life."

After Izuku finishes he cries and is handed a couple tissues. Aizawa grits his teeth... how could a school be so discriminatory and blind to the blatant quirk abuse and bullying. Wait... Kacchan is Bakugou right... how did he even get into UA when a clear background check would show that he is discriminatory... I-I can't think like that.

 I know Bakugou has been getting therapy and he has been improving over these past couple of months slowly. Izuku, though clearly still has negative thoughts that are brought on by Bakugou, I might need to split them up more. Aizawa squeezes Izuku's hand to make him know that he is there for him. Aizawa is angry but smiles down at the boy.

Izuku looks up after wiping his eyes and sees Aizawa smiling with a sad look in his eyes. Izuku wraps his hands around Aizawa and says, "I know you know who Kacchan is b-but don't punish him o-ok, because that's not the end of the story."

"What do you mean?"

"W-well, I honestly hadn't considered committing suicide because of what he said, b-but after that... is what really umm I guess broke me. I-i'll explain... So after school that day I-i ran into a villain... the same one t-that attacked Kacchan later... All Might saved me from him. I w-was the cause of the villain escaping because I grabbed onto his leg after h-he saved me... he took me to a rooftop... I wanted to a-ask him i-if a q-quirkless person c-could be a hero, Th-that's when h-he ran out of time on his muscle form... H-he t-told m-me no... he said I-I could be a policeman if I wanted to save people... M-my h-hero had crushed my d-dreams and-left-me-on-a-rooftop! Of course, I thought about jumping... i-i didn't tho... I d-didn't." His tears took over again.

"Izu... hey it okay..." Aizawa says, bringing Izuku into a tight hug. "Izuku, quirk or not you will be a good hero, you are so strong, Thank you for sharing this with me."

They talked a bit more about what happened and how he felt and that it's okay to feel angry at the people who said that to him. They decide to send Izuku to therapy once a week for 2-3 months and see how he does after that. 

His mother's trial is at the end of the month (3 weeks) and they need to help Izuku get ready to testify.