Interview

Flashback (Car ride there)

"S-so umm, W-what do I say. I-i don't want to do this w-wrong. I d-don't want to get y-you guys in t-trouble..." Izuku says, staring at his red shoes in the back of Aizawa's car.

"You won't cause any problems Izuku and just tell them what happened, if you feel uncomfortable just breathe and answer to the best of your ability. No one expects you to remember everything, to share everything we just want you to try. How does that sound?" Aizawa says moving the rearview mirror to see Midoriya. He had his hands on his eyes wiping away newly forming tears, nodding his head.

End of flashback

Izuku's Statement- ( warning slight acknowledge to sexual assault)

"Well I spent the night before at the school dorms, and Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Yamada offered to drive me home," Izuku says, taking a deep breath.

"Good, the next question I have is, can you tell me what you did when you got home?"

"W-well, I said hi to my m-mom and I asked her if I could go over to a friend's house for the weekend... S-she said yes and that s-she won't be home the next day because she was going somewhere... I don't know, it was vague... I headed upstairs. Honestly, I was planning on running away, I just told her I was going to my friend's house because that was the only way I was leaving... I packed and went downstairs."  

"I-I was almost out but she came to say... bye... T-then S-she started to yell at me... yell about how useless I w-was." Izuku's tears started to fall, "T-that I'm the reason m-my d-dad left, then s-she punched me in my stomach. S-she put these cuffs on me a-and I couldn't use my quirk to run... s-she pulled me over to the table... then s-she wanted t-to... s-she unzipped... and... and... Then... took a knife and cut o-open my shirt, s-she then c-cut my stomach while sucking... m-my... That's w-when Ai-Aizawa yelled my name... and s-she was pulled off of me..." Izuku's tears took over and he could no longer speak.

 Aizawa squeezes Izuku's hand and draws calm circles on Izuku's back. The officer puts a box of tissues closer to Izuku. Aizawa takes some and turns Izuku to face him.

Aizawa dries Izuku's tears with a soft smile and says, "Hey, hey, it's okay, you're okay, just breathe." Izuku nods his head, taking in some deep breaths. "Alright, you ready to continue." Izuku just slowly nods and turns back to the officer.

"Are you ready?" the officer says.

"Y-yes."

"Alright well, my next question I have is has this happened before? Is this a recurring thing?"

"Y-yes, well the verbal abuse and the ph-physical abuse has been happening for years. Yesterday was the first time s-she did th-that."

She asks him some other questions about his mother and his situation. Then she says, "Alright, I have no more questions but the detectives wanted to know if you took a rape test after the incident? They also want you to go to the forensic scientist and get pictures of your scars and injuries if that's okay."

"Y-yeah okay."

"We'll take you there and when you two are done, I'll need you, Eraserhead, to come back for your statement."

"Alright..." Aizawa replies. The officer leads them to a room that looks very similar to a hospital room within the police station. 

She leaves them sitting in that room, waiting for the doctor/scientist to come. Aizawa sits next to Izuku so Izuku could lay his head on Aizawa's shoulder. A couple minutes later a woman in a white coat enters the room.

"Hello there, are you here for the exam?" She says, cocking her head to the side.

"Yes, I am," Izuku replies, lifting his head.

"Well okay, first of all I'm Dr. Natasha Timbers, and it says here you are Izuku Midoriya and your guardian Shouta Aizawa, yes?" She says, looking down at her notepad.

"Yes, that's us." Aizawa quickly retorts.

"Alright, well first off it says you took a rape test, do you remember you gave you it?"

"Umm yeah it was a nurse, his name was Jack Jaminson, he was very nice."

"That's good, alright if it's okay could you take your shirt off so I can document your scars?" As she says this, Izuku twitches, and his hands start to shake.

Aizawa notices and says, "Wait-- isn't that a bit much?"

"Well, we want the most evidence for the trial as we can get because sometimes the lack of evidence is what makes the abuser walk free. It's the best way to show the jury that they should be in jail for what they did. If he's not comfortable we don't need to." She replies looking back to Midoriya.

"I-it's okay... just my chest right?"

"Yes, that's all we need."

"Okay."

Aizawa's mind thinks about how no one ever mentioned Midoriya had scars. How could this be possible he thinks as he watches the kid reveal many many scars across his torso. 

Aizawa feels sick looking at the damage done to this young boy and that he did not notice this before. He winces involuntarily as Midoriya turns around showing a giant burn mark that has left a horrible scar. 

Along with that, it looks like a brand mark that has been impressed into his back that says "Property of the giver". It sent chills and anger through Aizawa, he wanted to hurt his mother for doing this to HIS problem child... and now hopefully his son.

The doctor finishes taking pictures and documenting the scars and tells Izuku to put his shirt back on. "So, I just need to ask some questions about these, alright?" She says, grabbing a pencil from behind her ear.

"Oh okay," Izuku says sitting down on the bed that's in the room.

Aizawa was watching every movement, twitch, word that Izuku made, watching him to make sure he's okay. He knows Izuku isn't okay but how bad, how bad is this child scared.

"Alright, first do you remember this one? What caused it? Who did it."

"Umm yes, I remember," Izuku says, curling in on himself and wincing. Aizawa notices and moves to sit on the bed next to Izuku.

He just takes Izuku's hand, squeezes it, and says, "Hey, it's okay, take your time. We can wait."

Izuku takes a deep breath and tightens his grip on Aizawa's hand and says, "B-boiling water caused it... My m-mom did it to me because I disobeyed her.."

"Okay, next, this one." She holds up the brand mark.

"Umm, that one was given by my m-mom and a-another person, a man, I think... Based on his voice, it sounded like a man. I never saw his face, but my m-mom was very friendly with him. It was strange."

"Why was it strange?"

"Well, s-she never let others into the back room, not even-- not even the clients but s-she went back with him and s-she wasn't formal with him and he called her I-Inko."

"Okay, well a couple more and you're done okay?"

They continue and once they are done they meet back up with Yamada who has just finished his report.

"Shouta, they're waiting for you."

"O-okay can you watch Izuku, get him out of here. Maybe take him someplace ya know?" Aizawa whispers to Yamada.

Yamada nods and says to Izuku, "Hey Izuku, Aizawa is going to meet us back home, let's head out." Izuku nods and walks next to Yamada, then grabs his hand obviously out of nervousness or discomfort. They head outside, they get into the car and Yamada starts driving.