BOYS!!!!

OMG, I am so sorry to those who have been waiting for this update! It's been a couple of months and honestly, I had major writes block and had to focus my efforts on applying to college.  But I am back I am not sure how often I will be updating since my plans for this fic are kinda going off the rails right now but hopefully I will get back on track soon.

Thank you all for reading my work!!! It really means a lot and I appreciate all of you! I've been also looking for some other good fics or animes. Any recommendations? 

Anyways- I prolonged this enough enjoy!

~The author <3

The three of them shot up in alarm at the sound of the loud voice. It seemed like they were all shocked at their position as much as their classmates were. As soon as the three rose they scattered away from each other all of their faces spiked with a light blush.

"Boys..." Aizawa said coolly.

"I-It's not what it looks like" Izuku stuttered.

"Yeah old man," Bakugo added.

"Well then. What am I looking at then?" Aizawa said, crossing his arms still standing in the doorway.

"Ummm..." Izuku saw past Aizawa and saw their friends sneakily peeking through the gaps.

Aizawa noticed Izuku's eyes drifting and without looking back he said, "everyone go, there is a substitute teacher. But you three, we need to sort this out." Maybe it was dad protectiveness shining through but Aizawa used a harsher tone than usual. The Izu-squad and Kirishima all looked at each other and waved to the boys still in the room. They left without another word and Aizawa raised a pointed eyebrow at the two boys, while giving Izuku a small calm smile before finding a sterner face as he looked back at the others.

"Umm, well I-I umm," Izuku couldn't decide if he wanted to tell the truth or not, so he stumbled over his words.

"Me and Bakugo had nightmares and we thought it would be okay if we asked Izuku for some help. We've done this sort of thing in the past but it umm never interfered with our schooling. I'm sorry sir," Todoroki took over from Izuku, knowing that he wouldn't want to say anything they didn't want to be told.

"Ah, I see. I would like you to put at least a note on your doors when you do this so that the others know where you are if they are looking for you like this morning. Then I also want you to make sure that your alarms are on, this won't be tolerated if you are late again," Aizawa sighs and his face softens, "you all know that you can talk to me or one of the other councilors if you are having problems, we are here to help."

The boys nodded and looked at each other, Aizawa sighed again, these kids were going to be the death of him. "You three can have the day off, and before you say anything, I'm sure your friends will bring you notes and we don't have training today. So take a break you three." Then Aizawa left, closing the door behind him. The boys stood there in silence and slowly came to their senses.

They took the day off and spent it mostly in each other's company. They decided to go out for lunch and each got their favorite food. They went to the mall and picked up some more blankets and pillows that could be better formatted for sleeping on the floor. The plan was that each had a blanket and pillow that they would keep in their room and if they needed to come over that night they'd bring it so that the others would know what's up instead of asking and risking waking up the rest of the hall.

It was a nice day and when the class returned from school to find the three boys asleep on the couch piled on top of each other, no one made a move to wake them. They had been told why the three weren't in class-- or well told that the three problem children needed a break but that doesn't mean you all get to slack off. The class ate dinner together and the rest of the night went well after catching the boys up on what they went over today in class.