The Next day- 5th of March

The Next day- March 5th

The morning sun greets Aizawa first, It beams into his eyes almost forcefully. It's about time they get up, they have to get Izuku ready to move in. He gets up and stretches looking at the other two sleeping and whispers to himself. "I'm going to get coffee, I'll be right back." As he mutters that, Yamada moves his arm to show a thumbs up.

Aizawa leaves and comes back 5 minutes later and enters the room. He sees Yamada sitting next to the bed humming and brushing circles on Izuku's hand. Aizawa hands the coffee to Yamada and both sit, drink, and wait for the green-haired boy to rise. Ten to fifteen minutes pass before Izuku shoots up sporadically, his breathing fast and shaky.

"Hey, it's okay. We're here, just breathe." Aizawa says, trying to hide his nervousness. Izuku nods absentmindedly but his breathing is still rapid and fast.

"Hey, look at me..." Yamada says locking eyes with Izuku. "Can you talk?"

"Y-y-yesss" Izuku mutters back.

"Okay, focus on my voice and answer these questions okay? Tell me four things you can touch."

"M-my f-face, the b-blanket, y-your hand, Aizawa's s-shirt."

"Good good, now tell me three things you can hear."

"The d-drip in the b-bathroom, y-your v-voice, M-my breathing."

"You're doing great, now 2 things you can see.''

"T-the b-blanket, y-you."

"Okay, now one thing you can taste."

"Salt... my t-tears."

"Now how do you feel?"

"Better... thank you."

"Anytime little listener." They hug and Izuku takes some more deep breaths.

Aizawa was still in shock at what happened and the fact that Izuku could hear the drip in the bathroom that's a fair bit away is impressive, he's got some hearing. They stayed in that still silence for a couple of minutes before Aizawa spoke, "We should get ready to head out guys, maybe grab some breakfast and take Izuku home." Izuku seemed to curl into himself as Aizawa says he will be taken home, he looked fearful.

"Hey, Izuku, our home is now your home okay?" Aizawa continues brushing some hair out of Izuku's eyes.

"Oh... okay... thanks," Izuku says looking back at Aizawa.

"Do you feel okay to go or if you don't we can wait for Recovery Girl and she'll fix everything before we go?" Aizawa says, looking into his eyes, almost waiting for him to lie.

"M-my head hurts but other than that I feel fine," Izuku replies truthfully.

"Well, that's probably because of the concussion so we'll wait so you can get better. I'll go grab some breakfast from the cafeteria."

They eat breakfast and Recovery Girl walks in a couple minutes later, she walks over and does another check-up on Izuku and fully heals his concussion. They then head to the dorms and Izuku changes his clothes and they leave.

"So Izuku, do you have anything you need at your old house? Because we will have to report your mom for child abuse." Aizawa says as Izuku comes down from his dorm.

"I-i do, but do you have to report her? Izuku looks down.

"Yeah we do, She shouldn't have hurt you Izuku and she can't get away with it. Unfortunately, when we do report her your old house will be under investigation so we can't get anything from it. So... " Aizawa lets out a sigh, "do you feel comfortable with going to get your stuff? We can try and go in with you if you want."

"Oh... umm i-i should go in alone, it would be less suspicious," Izuku says, not wanting Aizawa and Yamada to see how he lives and what his mom does.

"Are you sure?" Aizawa says concerningly.

"Yeah... I'm sure."

"Okay, if you're sure, we will give you a listening device so we can hear what's going on. If anything happens we will be right in, okay."

"O-okay, promise?"

"Promise." They both say taking Izuku's hands.

They get in the car and head to Izuku's home.

"Okay, so here is the device, put it right under your shirt collar, so won't be seen. We'll be with you the whole time... are you sure you want to go in alone?" Aizawa says handing the device over.

"Yeah, I'll be fine just another Saturday right?" Izuku says getting out of the car and starts to walk down the street to his apartment.