Night terrors

Izuku fell into darkness. Nothing around him, just empty space, empty darkness, and fear grabbed a hold of him. He felt himself falling, his stomach turning inside out as his heart dropped. He tried to scream but nothing came out of his open mouth. 

Suddenly he was hit with a bright light that blinded him. His vision cleared, but he wished it didn't as he was met with the sight of his mother. He felt her on him, he saw the knife in her hand as she held it against his neck. 

He panicked, his breath becoming even more rapid. His lungs felt like bricks as he looked into her awful, lustful, angry, terrifying eyes that pierced through him. The voices that tried to push down got louder, it screamed "Useless" "Bastard" "Quirkless" "Toy" "Loser" "Problem" "Burden" "Broken"

"Stop!! Please stop. Just stop" He screamed in his head, his voice still unable to reach out. Suddenly, another shock hits him as darkness once more consumes his vision.

 As his eyes open once more hoping to not see his mother, he is slightly relieved when he sees two worried green eyes.

Yamada and Aizawa headed to bed but they only got an hour's sleep before being startled awake from yelling. Yamada wakes up first, he takes a moment to compose himself from the slight scare. 

His mind races --what was that... IZUKU-- Yamada shakes Aizawa and runs to Izuku's room. He opens the door and sees Izuku squirming and muttering. He moves closer and sits on the bed. Izuku is in a cold sweat and he is breathing shakily.

 Yamada hesitates to wake him but decides it's for the best. Aizawa stumbles into the room as Yamada shakes the boy awake. Izuku opens his eyes meeting Yamada's, then races forward and wraps his arms around him, letting his tears be hidden by Yamada's pajamas.

"Hey kiddo, it's okay, it's okay," Yamada says, holding his head and rubbing his back. Aizawa just sits next to Yamada on the bed looking concerningly at Izuku then looking back at Yamada.

"S-she was t-there... U-useless, P-pathetic, s-stupid." Izuku mutters.

"Shh, she won't hurt you anymore. You're safe. Don't listen to that voice, you are smart, caring, you are definitely not useless. You don't need to worry, we're here, we will protect you." Yamada says and pulls away slightly to look into Izuku's eyes. He reaches up and wipes some of the tears.

"Hey, you are now a part of our family, and we protect our own," Yamada says, giving a small smile. Izuku's eyes darted to Aizawa and back to Yamada as they both nod in confirmation.

"O-okay, j-just please don't leave. I-i don't l-like b-being alone." Izuku says, looking down, feeling childish and embarrassed.

"Anything for you my little listener. Do you think you can go back to sleep?" Yamada says, cocking his head to the side to meet Izuku's embarrassed eyes.

 Izuku nods and the three of them lay down on the bed, Yamada sings a lullaby as Aizawa brushes Izuku's head in soothing motions. All three fall asleep and the rest of the night Izuku has no nightmares, as he falls asleep thinking they are protecting him, his guardian angels.