The wedding~ Flashback

Flashback~ 3 years

The day is April 3rd, which was the day they chose for the wedding. It was during the time when the cherry blossoms bloom. They weren't in a rush to get married so they planned and prepared for a year, plus a couple months.

 Once that day came they both were ecstatic at the idea of spending the rest of their lives with the other. It wasn't a big gathering but it was enough. Yamada stood wearing a white suit with black patterns of flowers going up the right shoulder and left side chest. (will include a picture) 

He smiles looking nervously at where Aizawa was supposed to come from

He smiles looking nervously at where Aizawa was supposed to come from. It was an outside venue surrounded by cherry blossom trees and it was an afternoon wedding that would dip over into the evening. The music picked up and Aizawa started to appear being brought by his mother and father. 

Yamada sees him and blushes intensely as a few tears form in his eyes. Aizawa was clean-shaven, his hair was pulled back in the front with two braids that laid above his loose hair. He was wearing an inverse tux as Yamada, black with white accents. He smiled looking at his soon-to-be husband.

Flashback end~ 3 years (present)

Aizawa makes his way inside, he enters to see Yamada laying on the sofa, clearly waiting for him to get home. Aizawa knows Yamada usually does this when he gets a bad feeling or a nightmare about Aizawa's patrol.

 Aizawa slowly enters knowing his husband is a very soft sleeper, he wanders over and kisses Yamada's left temple. Yamada opens his eyes recognizing the familiar way to wake him up when he doesn't have his hearing aids on. He meets Aizawa's eyes and immediately brings him into a hug, holding him close.

 Aizawa slowly draws circles into Yamada's back to say *it's okay, he's okay, he's safe.*

Yamada pulls away and signs, *I was worried... I couldn't sleep. Are you okay?*

Aizawa signs back, *It's okay, My patrol was good, I was safe.*

*Good, good.* -yawn-

*Let's get you back to bed.* Aizawa picks him up and carries him upstairs and places Yamada in their bed. He quickly strips and lays down just in his underwear. As soon as he lays down Yamada's arms go around him. 

They both fall asleep, tomorrow was Monday... another week of classes then a week break. They couldn't wait for some more time together, maybe they'd even discuss adopting again... a topic that Mic really wanted to talk about with his husband.