Meet the Parents

Hi guys! I am so sorry this has taken so long. School has been crazy and my chronic pain has taken a toll on my writing but here is the next chapter! It is a long one since you all deserve it! I want to thank a few of you who have helped me continue writing with all your comments! Thank you- Micha1690,  doctorbrycebanner, HaydenRue, Nicky-chanoo21, kkdolly, and InternalSoneflake. There should be maybe one more chapter so enjoy!

~Author

Aizawa awoke to movement. He felt his body being shifted, He felt someone re-tying his hands, the ones he couldn't feel. He felt another prick in his arm, everything faded again.

He couldn't move, of course, he was still bound, although he had been moved once again to the chair. He tried to open his eyes but the blood and sweat that was caked into the blindfold matted his eyelids and kept them shut. He knew he should be in pain, the sting of the wounds still was radiating through his body, but the usual aching and immobilizing pain was gone. He tried to regain feeling in his limbs but he could only move the tips of his fingers. He couldn't flinch but felt his heart jump into his throat as the sound of a metal door being slammed echoed through the room.

"I will get it back, Yes, I know. I have a plan, it's already in motion. I should have it by tomorrow."

Silence.

"Yes, Sir. It will be done."

Aizawa's ears strained to hear the conversation, the man was on a phone call, and it probably had something to do with him and Izuku. Footsteps approached him and he felt the blindfold being untied. He opened his eyes, they were red and dry, and they stuck together with crusty flakes that made his eyes feel heavy.

"Your kid," he spits the word out if disgusted by it, "is coming to save you. You must be so proud. Poor thing, he doesn't realize we won't let him walk away," he whispered as he leaned in close to Aizawa. His smirk was wide and calculating, feeding off the fear that Aizawa's eyes revealed. He broke eye contact, leaning unbelievably close to Shouta's ear, "He will give us what we want, even if we have to kill him for it. And you can do nothing to stop it."

Aizawa tensed against the ropes, his strength faded and fell slack as his body felt like its strings had been cut.

"Ah yes, that's right. It's about time to check on the mixture. One more addition and you'll be ready for tonight."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost time, they had to keep the plan simple and flexible. They had no idea what the villains had planned if everything went wrong. This was a hostage situation and everyone was worried about the state of Aizawa. The group decided not to call in too many cops, only the ones most trusted by Yamada and Izuku. In total, the group going to this meeting was ten people. Todoroki and Bakugou fought hard against Izuku and convinced him to let them come and be seen with him at this meeting. They knew this put everything at risk but these villains were unpredictable and the boys were unwilling to lose Izuku again.

So here is the setup. There were three officers posted around the neighborhood acting as locals. Yamada was lurking in a nearby building with Jiro listening in on the conversation. Shinso was in an opposite structure doing the same; he was also accompanied by an officer. The hours passed by with not much entertainment but quiet conversations and worried remarks. They watched as the three boys went into the street in front of Izuku's old home.

Izuku's hands were curled into fists and held at his sides, his pocket burned where the chip sat. Bakugou and Todoroki stood behind him by no less than a couple of inches. Each wants to grab onto Izuku's hands wishing to stop his shaking but they both know their intervention wouldn't be wanted right now. It was nearing the time when the meeting was planned so everyone was on alert and the boys kept their eyes trained on Izuku.