Aizawa's patrol- part 2

Flashback~ 5 years ago part 2

"Sho, why do you wear your hair down, doesn't it interfere with your hero-ing?" Yamada says while Aizawa lays his head on Yamada's lap.

"Well, I like to feel the wind. It keeps me grounded... Also, it's cool when it goes up when I use my quirk." Aizawa replies, falling slightly asleep.

"Heh, cute..." Yamada whispers to himself.

Flashback end~ (present) 

He stopped a shop left and some other small crimes on his patrol. He jumps to another building keeping his eyes peeled. Suddenly, a shadow passes his eyes. He quickly spun around, he swore he saw green hair. 

As he turned he saw nothing... peculiar. He continued to jump from roof to roof then he saw something. A silhouette against the moon of a short male that stood on the edge of another building.

"Shit!" Aizawa says racing over to that building keeping eyes on the boy. He lands and approaches the boy, he seemed familiar but from where. Aizawa began to approach, he blinked and the boy was gone. 

He rushed to the ledge looking around, looking for anything, Where'd he go?! Did he just imagine that? He rubbed his eyes deciding that he did but still kept an eye out for that figure as he continued his patrol.

Flashback~ 4 years ago

"I'm sorry Hizashi, you're going deaf because of your quirk," the doctor said. "There are options for hearing aids but I'd recommend you learn sign language as well." Yamada sat there in shock, not knowing what to say. He headed home and entered smelling something cooking.

"Hun, I'm home..." Yamada says solemnly, as he enters.

"Hi babe, I'm making dinner. How was your appointment?" Aizawa said from the kitchen.

"W-well..." Yamada couldn't hold in the tears anymore. Aizawa rushes to give him a hug, slowly rubbing circles into his back.

"Hey, whatever it is, we'll get through it."

"Y-yeah..."

"Come on sit down, let's talk okay?" They move over to the table and sit.

"So... t-the doctor said... i-i'm going to go d-deaf."

"Babe, I'm so sorry."

"They said I could hear with aids but not like I do now... I-i'm scared Sho..."

"Hey, hey... I'll be there every step of the way okay? I love you so so much. We can go to sign language classes together, yeah?"

"Sho... you'll be happier with someone who doesn't have these problems."

"Hizashi?! No, I wouldn't. I love you, problems or not, you are my home and I will always stay with you okay?" Aizawa says, gets up, and kisses Yamada.

"I love you, you are the best person I've ever met," Yamada says, pulling Aizawa into a hug. Tears once again form and he starts to cry.

"Shh let it out... it's going to be okay. I'm here."

Flashback end~ (present)

Aizawa heads home, jumping from building to building, still on the lookout for that mysterious person. Unfortunately, he was starving, and knowing he had no food at home stopped at their local convenience store.

 He grabbed a couple of power bars and rice balls. As he was checking out he looked up at the TV that was showing the news, it was once again covering All Might's retirement. He sighed and walked out, taking a bite of one of the rice balls.