The Incident

With Izuku~

Izuku opens the door and says, "Mom, I'm home."

"Oh brat, I'm gonna be going out tomorrow. I might pick up that stuff I like for you." Inko's voice carries from the kitchen. Izuku curls in on himself, thinking he needs an excuse to get out with a suitcase...

"Okay umm, C-can I spend the weekend at K-Kacchan's?"

"Really? Don't you think I have plans with you this weekend?

"No, no it's not that, we have a big umm project due Monday and we're partners."

"Oh so you don't want to be useless, that's new. Umm, you can go."

With Aizawa and Yamada~

Aizawa seems to be itching to go. He clenches his fists when the word useless comes through the bug. Yamada's hand rests on the police radio in their car ready to call it in and book it into the apartment.

Back with Izuku~

"Thanks, mom." He bows and heads to his room. Izuku's breath becomes unsteady as he collapses on the floor leaning on the door. He remembers the breathing exercises that Yamada had taught him. 

He takes a breath in through his nose for 5 seconds, holds for 4, and breathes out through his mouth for 6. His breath steadies and he heads to his bed. He pulls out an All Might suitcase from underneath his bed. He looked around his room, not much was left but he put his old Hero Analysis for future notebooks into the suitcase. He threw in some more clothes, posters and somehow even fit his desktop computer. 

He lets out a breath and says "I'm done, I'm going to try and get out." He exits his room and goes down the hall.

"Mom, I'm gonna head out."

"Hold on, dear."

"Yes, Mom."

"I'm not going to see you for a whole week and so you will be depriving me of one more thing that makes me happy... your father left because of you... before you leave I need so retribution."

"Wait... mom, ugh" Izuku lets out a gasp of pain as Inko hits him in his stomach. As he's down she quickly puts him in quirk canceling handcuffs.

"I had to get these cuz your such a fucking late bloomer. Useless piece of crap. You're such a mistake." She quickly pulls him to the nearby table and hooks the handcuffs onto it. 

Warning for next couple of sentences-- Sexual Assault

"Brat, mom is feeling unsatisfied since you made my love leave. I have a new form of punishment for you. Do you want it or not?"... "No response huh, well I guess it's my choice." She gets on top of his legs and unzips his pants, pulling out his dick.

"P-please n-no"

"Hum~~" Inko lets out as she wraps her lips around his head. "Oh, Hunny, this might be your new punishment." 

Warning over- that's the only Sexual Assault in the story.

She takes out a small knife and cuts open his shirt and puts some light cuts across his stomach. "Izu--" Suddenly, the door burst open.

3 Minutes ago~ With Aizawa

"I'm done. I'm going to try and get out." Izuku says so Aizawa and Yamada could hear him.

"Okay... He's almost out. He's almost out." Aizawa nervously says, glancing at Izuku's apartment door he can see from across the street.

"We're right here just in case, we're right here." Yamada says absentmindedly to himself, hand ready to press the 'call cops button'.

They hear Izuku's and his mom's conversation, both hoping Izuku can get out. Then they hear it, the sound of impact and hard breathing.

"I'm going in!" Aizawa says, jumps out of the car, and starts to run up the stairs to the fourth floor where Izuku's apartment is.

Yamada grabs the radio and says, "Off duty hero's Eraserhead and President Mic, heard a disturbance at XXXXX apartment XXX. Possible child abuser, send backup and a med car."

Then jumps out of the car and starts to chase after Aizawa. Aizawa bangs on the door and kicks it open. Yamada runs in after him

"Izuku!" Aizawa yells running into the house and is met with a wrong, a very wrong image. Inko Midoriya is a tall, skinny woman--not the woman he had met before-- who was on top of Izuku with a knife. He slings his capture weapon at her and pulls her away from Izuku. 

"Mic! Take her, I'll make sure Izuku is alright!" He hands Mic his scarf and runs to Izuku. "Hey Izu, we're here, we're here," Aizawa says to the tear-stained boy who is currently shaking out of control. "Mic, I need a key to these handcuffs. Search her! Hey, Izu It's okay, look at me, she will never touch you again."

"I got them," Yamada yells, throwing Aizawa the keys. Aizawa quickly unlocks the handcuffs and brings Izuku into a hug, rubbing Izuku's back to try to comfort him.

"Shh, It's okay, let it all out. Let's go get you cleaned up outside." Aizawa says, picking Izuku up, grabbing his suitcase, and heads outside. He starts heading down and some cops run up past them, one stops recognizing Eraserhead.

"Eraser, what happened?"

"Basically walked in on child abuse, President Mic is with the mother right now. Did you bring a med car?"

"Yes sir we do, we'll need your statement, we'll be in contact."

"Alright," Aizawa replies and continues to head down to the med car.

With Yamada and Inko

Aizawa hands Yamada his capture weapon, Yamada drags Inko into a corner further away from Izuku.

"You'll pay for this! Who do you think you are? You can't just come in here! Stop, that's MY son!!" Inko yells at Mic.

"Oh, I'll pay?! That's rich, coming from you. And how dare you call him your son, treating him like that? He's my son now." Yamada replies while tightening the bindings in anger.

"Mic, I need a key to these handcuffs. Search her!" Aizawa yells, which stops Inko from replying to Yamada. Yamada quickly searches for her and he finds a pair of keys that go to handcuffs.

"I got them," Yamada yells and throws the keys to Aizawa.

"H-He's not YOURS he's my useless, mistake, bastard child!" Inko yells again trying to squirm out of the scarf.

"Yes. He is my kid and I'll tell you why." Yamada says pulling the scarf over her mouth so she couldn't talk. "I have seen him grow and change, I've seen him sad, happy, mad and I supported him through it. That is what a parent does. So shut up about Izuku being useless. He is smart and too kind for his own good. He even wanted to save you. He'll be an amazing hero, no thanks to you."

 Inko couldn't respond, not just because of the fabric covering her mouth but because she was stunned at what this man just said. Her mind raced with thoughts, He was one of the brats' teachers, how could he have seen her child as a son? 

It didn't make sense to her, he's just a useless brat kid who cries over everything. Her thoughts are interrupted by the sound of boots getting louder.