Lonely Nights

TW: Suicide- will be labeled before the part so you can skip and will be marked when it ends. But as always mentions will always come up in this story. 

Hahah Sorry, I was meaning to post this part sooner but school work started to pile up. Thanks for all you readers! The updates will be even more spread out because of school but I will try my best to keep the story rolling! 

Enjoy! 

The Author~

That night he ate with his friends again but they scurried off to bed rather early because they all had a lot of homework to do. The night was rather uneventful.

The next day was an all-school day. So that meant no hero training. They went through all of their studies and the day was pretty easy. Izuku still ate lunch with his dads. He was content with it, even if he felt a little bad for continuing to ignore his friends at school. They understood, at least they weren't mad at him. The only interesting thing to happen today was Kacchan using my new nickname. It was a show.

"Hey, Kacchan can you help me with this?" Izuku said, tapping Bakugou on the shoulder. Everyone stopped and looked at the two ready for Bakugou to explode on Izuku. Instead, they were surprised and everyone held their breath.

"Sure, Inzau. Which one? Part A or B?" Bakugou said calmly. The class who were making decent noise all stopped what they were doing. You could hear a pin drop and Bakugou turned to the class. "OI, WHAT ARE YOU EXTRAS STARING AT! TCH."

At that everyone went back to work on the worksheet. Aizawa was in shock, since he'd had gotten Izuku he'd wanted to stay in class to keep an eye on him, and he was afraid he might break down if he left (separation anxiety and all).

 Aizawa was in shock... Bakugou was improving. Aizawa did have keen eyes, he saw a little brush of a hand that led the other blushing slightly. Shit! Bakugou too! Aizawa's mind curses, why them ugh.

The rest of the day went smoothly. The students went back to the dorms. It was Thursday so many students returned to their room to start homework. Some went out to the gym or for a run. Izuku just stayed in his room, he was exhausted, so he took a nap. Or tried to at least, he kept waking up and he felt scared like he had a nightmare but for the life of him he couldn't remember. 

He wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing. As usual, around 7:00 he heard a knock at his door, and Uraraka, Asui (Tsu), Iida and Shoto were standing at his door. Honestly today he didn't feel like hanging out so he turned them away, but as they were leaving Shoto caught his arm.

"I'll bring you some food," Shoto whispered, Izuku only nodded. He was thankful for Shoto, otherwise, he wouldn't be eating.

A few minutes later Shoto was back with a plate of Curry, it was Bakugou night to cook and he had made a spicy curry but everyone told him to go light on the spice so they could actually eat it.

"Izuku, do you want company?" Shoto said, handing him the meal.

"U-umm not today. I-i think I wanna be alone."

"Alright, if you need me I'll be in my room."

"O-okay thanks."

"Anytime, sleep well."

"You too"

TW: Suicide