A trying time

Izuku was already getting ready to leave when he got the texts from Yamada. Izuku responded as if he didn't know anything was wrong and his dad bought it. He sighed to himself, he knows that he should tell his dad and the police about the note but he couldn't risk it. 

Izuku has been trying to forget so much of his past but somehow parts of it were forgotten a long time ago and he worries about what that means. He packs a bag and heads out of the dorm, leaving a note just in case Yamada comes back to check on him. He heads straight for the Police precinct hoping his last-minute plan will be enough to save his father.

Yamada was retracing the steps of Aizawa's usual patrol. He met up with a few other heroes-- Mt. Lady, Kami Woods, and Hawks-- and they have been searching the area. Yamada had done the route twice before he spotted anything out of the usual.

 He was passing the building he knew Aizawa loved to take a break on. Its views were great but Yamada didn't think much of the location until now. It was enough on the outskirts that he could watch for crime but the building was secure enough that only people who could jump across a street, had a flying quirk or in Aizawa's case a capture scarf could get to. 

Yamada noticed some markings on the outside of the building as he patrolled around the building. They were impact marks like someone had made their own handles to climb that wall. He went to the wall and touched the first-hand hold, it was easy to grip so he lifted himself up reaching for the next and the next until he was on top of the building.

 Looking around there is no roof hatch or door that could be a way up to the roof. He took a look around trying to get any idea of what had happened, he soon stumbled upon something. It was a small dried splotch of blood that connected to some more drips that led to the opposite side of the roof and disappeared over the edge.

"There's no way he went without a fight... maybe they got the drop on him? No, he'd be looking for that. Where is all the evidence of a fight." Yamada spoke to himself, he usually had someone to bounce ideas off of but here he was, alone and worried.

 He wanted to scream into the universe, they were finally starting to have a semi-normal life, they had a son and now... his husband is missing probably taken by two psychopaths.

Izuku was already at the precinct before he looked up from the ground. He needed to do this, he needed to keep his family safe. The words Yamada rang in his head, We're a family, we protect our own. It was easy for Izuku to get inside the precinct, at this point, many of the officers knew him and knew why he was there. 

One of them took him back to where the computer specialist was working. Izuku was relieved when he didn't see the computer tech. The cop that brought him over shrugged.

"They are probably out for lunch, should be here soon."

"O-oh okay," Izuku willed his voice not to shake, he had to do this, there was no other way. He remembered the letter and he doubted they would kill his dad but something was screaming at him in the back of his head. He couldn't let them know.

"You can stay in the waiting room if you'd like," the cop offered, looking down at the boy.

"C-can I stay here? You said they'd be back soon," Izuku asked pulling out his best puppy dog eyes.

The cop sighed, "Sure, just don't touch anything, if you need anything you know where I'll be,"

"Alright, thank you," Izuku said with a big grin. After the door was shut his smile disappeared and all his face showed was determination. He quickly got to work, and he started with the embedded tracer. He quickly went into the files of the drive looking for the folder which held the hidden tracker. He went to delete it but the mouse paused as the delete button lit up.