A Date for disaster

The drive continues to stay silent until the GPS says we're ten minutes away.

Which I can only tell because I keep poking my head trying to escape this awkward car ride.

Some time goes by and we pull up to the beach.

Driver: Okay we're here, I was instructed to have you walk about ... five feet and on your left somebody should be waiting for you.

Ohhh kayy?

I swear if this is how I die-!

I wave the driver goodbye and take off my heels to start walking.

I walk the five.... long.. feet and Turn to see a dinner table set under two palm trees on a wooden plank surface.

 feet and Turn to see a dinner table set under two palm trees on a wooden plank surface

This looks romantic-

I hate romance

I walk around the table, sliding my fingers up against the white table cloth.

"You like it?"

I look up to see Colson.

He's dressed up in a grey turtle-neck and black, leather pants that go along with his chains and his rings perfectly.

Lord... You took your time on this one

"No." I say crossing my arms, grinning up at him.

He rolls his eyes and takes a moment to look at me. 

I can feel his eyes examining me as I look at my feet. Feeling somewhat shy.

"I see you got your hair and nails done."

Colson flips his head back dramatically. "Okay girlll do yo thang."

He walks over to me, I turn to face him.

Jasminee: Mhm.. Mia's treat.

Colson takes my hand.

"Look Jas, I just wanna apologize for everything."

Girl.. I ain't even gonna lie to you girl I was not listening, paying attention to that ✨turtleneck

Jasminee: Mhmmm.

Colson: And I just.. I just wanna like um.. let you know that I do wanna be with you.

Jasminee: Mhmmmm.

He looks really good in that turtle-neck. Like he looks like.. he could be my 'Dear Future Husband'

MEGHAN TRAINOR?? I THINK I FOUND HIM SIS.

...

Colson: Like... Genuinely.

Jasminee: Yeah.. mhmmm.