Authors Note....

Hey guys, so this is kind of a sad Authors Note. But it might not be.

PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH

I don't know if I'm gonna be continueing this story for as long as I was going to.

I might be ending it really soon because of a few things.

If you don't wanna read all just skip till you see these lines
------------------------------------------------------------

1. Hate

People have been giving me a lot of hate on this story and my others and I don't know if I can handle it anymore. I usually delete the comments so the readers who enjoy this story don't see them.

A lot of you say that I'm copying other stories, well that may be true but on accident. A lot of fanfictions are the alike, but they are not the exact same.

I don't read all of the Trevor stories on here so I wouldn't know if I have the same little scene in my story as someone else's. I don't mean to do that. It's not on purpose. I would never steal someone else's ideas.

2. Boys

Yes, this one is stupid but all teenage girls deal with it. I just have a lot of boy drama right now and it is extremely stressful. Mostly because I hang out with a lot of guy, but as just friends. Most girls don't think girls and guys can be just friends. Its possible I promise. I've had a guy best friend for 5 years and we have never dated. Its possible lol

3. Finding me

Okay so this one may sound Cliché and all that but it's true. High school is where you find yourself and find out what you want to do with your life and stuff.

I'm just not sure writing is what I want to do. It could be, but I'm just not sure. This has kind of become something I have to do with like updating, instead of it being something I want to do.

------------------------------------------------------------

Read from here if skipped the above lol

So I'm not sure if I will be writing much more for this story. If I don't I will end this story early but on a high note.

I hope you guys don't hate me or anything because of this.

You guys have honestly been the best and I'm so surprised this story has gotten so many reads and vots. Thank you guys sooooo much ily!

~Miranda