Chapter 6

I woke up to a camera going off. Click. I realized I was in Trevor's arms. I opened my eyes and so did Trevor. We both sat up and found Jc, Ricky, and Kian in my room. "Guys!!!" Trevor and I both screamed. "Don't post that!" I said. "Too late" Ricky told me. Just then my phone went off. I opened the twitter pop up.

"RickDillon: Look at the two love birds @Becca_931    and @TrevorMoran"(picture of us cuddling)

"Ricky!!!!" Trevor yelled. "What? You guys looked so cute!" he said. "What about the fans? Their gonna say stuff!" he said. "It's okay Trev. I can handle hate. Trust me." I reassured him. "You sure? I can make Ricky delete it" he said grabbing my hand. "No it's fine. Really" I said smiling. He smiled back. We both looked at my door and realized the boys left.

"Want to go get some breakfast?" Trevor asked me. "Eehh. I kind of want to stay here and lay down" I said laying back down. "Okay princess." he said doing the same. He put his arms around me and I put my head on his chest. What's up with all of this cuddling and hand holding? We aren't even dating. First he's ignoring me and then he's acting like he never wants to lose me. Eehh. Let's not question it, and then I fell back asleep.

I woke up still in Trevor's arms. Gosh I wish we were dating. WAIT WHAT!? Did I just think that. "Why are you staring at me?" he asked knocking me out of my thoughts. "Oh uh. Just thinking. Sorry" I said getting up. "Okay well I'm gonna go get dressed." he said leaving my room. I went into my connecting bathroom and took a shower then got dressed. I put on a torquise top, white jeans, and pearl earrings.

Before I walked out of the bathroom I went on twitter and saved the photo that Ricky tweeted of me and Trevor. I then put the pic as my lock screen. I walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs and grabbed a apple and ate it. Nobody was in the kitchen when I finished eating so i walked into the living rooom. The door was partially open so I looked in and saw Trevor singing.

He was singing Nightingale at the piano. Boy do I love that song. He was in the middle of singing when he looked over at me. "Sorry" I mouthed so I wouldn't ruin the video he was taking. "No don't worry about I wasn't recording." he told me. "Oh. Well your a really good singer" I told him. I walked over to him and sat down at the piano too.

"Do you sing?" he asked me. "A little. I said. "Sing with me" he told me. "Bu-" "No buts" he said cutting me off.

"I can't sleep tonight
Wide awake and so confused
Everyrhing 's in line
But I am bruised
I need a voice to echo
I need a light to take me home
I kinda need hero
Is it you?

I never see the forest for the trees
I could really use your melody
Baby I'm a little blind
I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale?
Sing to me
I know your there
You could be my sanity
Bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale"

We finished singing and Trevor just looked at me. "Was I that bad?" I asked him. "No! Omygod no! You are amazing!" he told me. I blushed. "Let's take a pic so I can remember singing with you!" he said pulling out his phone. "You know for when you become famous" he said with a wink. "Oh yeah. I'm so becoming famous!" I said sarcastically. We took a couple of pictures then he turned on his camera.

"Hi everybody it's Trevor Moran! Today I am here with my beautiful friend Rebecca!" he said motioning to me. "Hi guys!" I said. "So Rebecca and I are going to sing to you!" he said. Well I guess I'm singing.

We sang Nightingale and it was perfect! "Okay guys hope you like it! If you liked this video give it a thumbs up! If you didn't like this video give it a thumbs up! Well I'll see you guys later. Love you!!!" he said then shut off the camera. "I don't think this needs editing so I'm just gonna upload it tomorrow." he told me.