Chapter 37

"Can I go see Trevor?" I asked Connor looking at the remaining presents.

"Sure, let's go," he grabbed his keys off the counter and we headed out the door.

"Wait!"

We turned around and saw everyone coming outside with us. "We're coming too," Kian said holding up his car keys.

"Alright, we can all go," Connor said before hopping into his car. We all separated into 3 cars and then we were on our way to the hospital.

***

When we walked through the double doors of the building, I'm pretty sure everyone looked at us like we were crazy.

We walked up to the front desk and a nurse told us there could only be two people in Trevor's room at a time, Ricky and I went first.

We walked into the small white room and found Trevor sleeping peacefully in the bed. Still not awake.

My face turned into a frown. I mean I knew he wouldn't be awake, if he was the hospital would have contacted someone. I'm sure Trevor's parents would have told us if he was awake.

I'm actually pretty surprised to see that his parents aren't here to see him yet on Christmas.

Ricky and I walked over to his bed and I took his left hand in mine.

"Hey Trev, me and Ricky are here," I told him softly.

"Merry Christmas," Ricky whispered.

"We have your gifts under the tree, so when you wake up you can open them"

We talked to Trevor a little longer until we decided it was time for someone else to come in and see him.

"Do you think he will ever wake up?" I ask Ricky as we walk out of the room.

"I think we just need to give it time. Trevor's strong, we all know that," he gave me a small smile.

"But he has had time. What we need is a miracle"

We went back out to the waiting room and sat while everyone took their turn seeing Trevor. Even though some of my friends have never met him, they all wanted the chance to meet him.

Once I finished introducing my friends I curled up on a chair and drifted to sleep.

***

"Becca.... Becca" someone shook me awake.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"We're about to leave. It's already 3 pm."

I sat up and frowned at Connor. "So I have to go say goodbye? I'm done with goodbyes Con. I just want him to wake up," I started to tear up.

He wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"That's what we all want, Becca. Now go say goodbye to Trevor"

I got up and headed back to Trevor's room.

I walked over to my usual spot and started talking to him. I told him everything that has happened since I left Cali.

I just felt like he would want to know everything.

I started crying and a tear ended up landing on his hand. I tried to wipe it off, but I felt his hand move before I could.

"Trevor?"

His hand moved again.

"Connor!" I screamed.

Trevor's awake. He moved!

It really is a Christmas Miracle.

________________________________________________

Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

(:

I hope you liked this Chapter (:

~ Miranda Moran