Chapter 2

*3 days later*

These three days have gone by in a blur. School, hanging out with Sabrina and Milo, and packing. "Ready to go?" my mom asked me. " I guess so" I said. I grabbed my carry on and got into the car.

After an hour we finally arrived at the airport. After we went through security we got on the plane. I put my ear buds in my ears and listened to music until we landed.

My mom and dad looked for someone when we got into the airport. "Who are you looking for?" I asked them. "Your cousin, Connor" my mom told me. "Oh there he is" my dad said pointing to a boy who looked about 21. He has light brown hair and green eyes. He's pretty cute actually. "Hi Connor!" my mom said to him when we walked over to him.

"Hi Aunt Lisa and Uncle Dave. So this is Rebecca? I haven't seen you since you were 1" he said. Wow he remembers that? "yeah. Hi Connor" I said putting on a fake smile. We got into his car and he drove us to our new house. "Rebecca, we have some other news" my dad said while we were still in the car. "Um and what's that?" I asked. This cannot be good.

"Your going to be living with Connor and his friends for the summer" my mom told me excited. "I'm going to what!?" I yelled. "Your living with Connor so you can make friends. All of your stuff is already moved into a spare room." my dad said. I sat in silence the whole ride instead of arguing with my dad. I can't believe they are actually sending me to live with people and I don't even know!

We got to our house and my mom and dad got out and said goodbye. After about 10 minutes we got to Connor's. I grabbed my bag and we headed inside. "Look Rebecca, I know you don't want to live with me, but let's make the best of it. I think the guys are gonna love you!" he said as we walked into the living room. "Okay" is all I said. "Hey guys! Rebecca's here!!!" Connor yelled.

Three boys that were Connor's age came in. "Rebecca, this is JC, Kian, and Ricky. Guys this is my cousin Rebecca." Connor said pointing to each one as he introduced them. "Nice to meet you Rebecca" JC said. "How old are you?" Ricky asked me. "15. Why?" I asked. "Yep told ya. Her and Trevor would be perfect!" Ricky said to Kian. When he said that Connor gave him a death stare. "Who's Trevor?" I asked confused.

"Trevor's our friend who's 15 like you. We think you two would make the cutest couple!" Kian told me. "No. They would not make the cutest couple ever" Connor said annoyed. What's wrong with him all of the sudden? "Anyway, I'll show you your room Becca" Connor told me. I followed him upstairs to a room that was waaay bigger than my old room. It had purple walls and a twin sized bed with lime green sheets. My two favorite colors.

There was a purple desk with a computer chair like my old one. "Thank you soo much Connor! I love it!" I said giving him a hug. "I'm glad you like it. All of your clothes are in the closet." he told me and then walked out of the room. I layed down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Maybe this summer won't be so bad. The guys seem to like me.

I just wish I knew who this Trevor kid was.