Chapter 3

Knock knock knock I wake up to someone knocking on my door. I must have fallen asleep. I mean there is a time difference. "Wanna go to Starbucks Becca?" it was Connor. "Yessss" I said jumping right off my bed. I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked out of my room and downstairs. I went into the living room to see all of the guys waiting for me, including one I haven't met before.

His hair was a little side-swept and a shade of brown. His eyes were blue just like mine but far more pretty. He also looked about my age, unlike all of the other guys here. "Hi I'm Trevor, you must be Rebecca" he said as he held out his hand for me to shake it. "That's right, but you can call me Becca." I said as I shook his hand. I swear there was a spark when we touched. So this is the famous Trevor huh?

Trevor and I just stood there like that for a few minutes looking at each others eyes, until he spoke up. "To Starbucks!!!" he said pulling me along since he was still holding my hand. We split up into two cars. Connor, Trevor and I in one car, and Kian, JC, and Ricky in another. When Trevor and I got into Connor's car, I realized we were still holding hands. I pulled my hand away. "Sorry" I said. "Hey. It's fine" he said smiling. Wow he has a perfect smile.

Trevor and I got to know each other pretty well until we got there. He also gave me his number. I think we're becoming good friends. Yay a friend!!! Wow I'm weird. We got out of the car and everyone ordered. "Strawberry and Creme Fappè please" Trevor and I said at the same time. We both bursted out laughing. "So you don't really like coffee either?" he asked me when we sat down.

"Nope" I said popping the P. "Oops I forgot my phone in the car. I'll be right back" he said getting up. After Trevor went outside, so did Connor. Hmm. That's weird. Connor came back in and said it was time to leave. I walked outside and got in the car. The only thing was, Trevor was gone. "Hey Connor, where'd Trevor go?" I asked once he pulled out. "His mom picked him up" he told me. "Oh"

Once we got back to the house, it was 11:00. I went up to my room and got changed into Pajama's. I layed down on my bed and couldn't fall asleep. I decided to text Trevor and see if he was awake.

To: Trevor

From: Becca

Hey! Are you awake?

To: Becca

From: Trevor

Yeah but I'm busy sorry

To: Trevor

From: Becca

Oh okay... ttyl I guess

Well that was weird. I put my phone on my desk then went back to bed. I eventually fell asleep thinking about Trevor. Why can't I get this kid out of my head? I mean I just met him.

Its going down. I'm yelling timber. You better move, you better dance. My alarm on my phone blasted playing timber. Yes I need a alarm even though it's summer because I will never wake up if I don't. I get up and do my morning routine then headed downstairs.

"Morning Becca" Connor said when I walked into the kitchen. "Morning" I said. All of the guys were sitting at the table eating cereal. I grabbed a bowl and made my own then sat down next to Kian. "So what are we doing today Con da bon?" Ricky asked. I guess he meant Connor because then he spoke up.

"I was thinking we could all go to a movie then hang out here?" he suggested. "Okay I'll call Trev and Sam" Ricky said then got up to go call them. He came back when I finished up my breakfast. "Okay, they said they would meet us at the movie theater so we can leave now." he told us.

I hopped into the back of Ricky's car next to Connor and put a smile on my face. I don't know why I'm so happy. I think it might be because of Trevor. Hmmm. Maybe.