Chapter 13

*REBECCAS POV*

I woke up in my bed without Trevor. He must of took me up here when I fell asleep. I got off my bed and realized I still had my clothes on from yesterday. I took a quick shower, got dressed, then headed downstairs.

"Hey Becca! We need to ask you something" Ricky said when I walked into the kitchen. All of O2L including Sam were sitting at the dining table. "What's your question?" I asked sitting between Trevor and JC.

"Okay, do you wanna come to Vidcon with us?" Connor asked. "Omg! Yesss!!!" I said with a giant smile. "Perfect! Oh and one more thing, do you want to start making YouTube videos too?" he said. I thought for a moment. What if people only watch me because of Connor? "Umm. I don't know Con. What if people don't like me?" I asked.

"They are going to love you! I promise!" Trevor said hugging me from the side. "Fine. I'll make a channel and upload a video. If I get enough views I'll continue making them. How's that? Oh! Trevor we haven't made our relationship public!" I said. "Okay I'll help you, and we can do that too today if you want" Trevor told me.

"Perfect!" I exclaimed getting up from my chair. Trevor and I left the guys and headed to his house. I was kind of nervous because I haven't met his mom yet. We walked through the door and Trevor spoke up. "Don't worry, my mom isn't home. My brother Blake is though, but he's probably playing video games in his room so he won't bother us.

We walked into his room and I was shocked. I expected his room to be really messy. I thought clothes would be all over the floor and everything out of place, but it was the total opposite. I sat down on his bed and he sat in his computer chair. He logged onto his computer and went to YouTube.

" Okay. I made your account. I put your screen name as @BeccalovesTrevor How's that?" he asked laughing. "No change it." I told him. "But it's perfect!" he protested. I crossed my arms over my chest and stuck out my bottom lip. "That doesn't work on me" he said coming over and sitting next to me on the bed.

"Oh come on Becca" he said trying to get me to stop. I just uncrossed my arms and sat there silently listening to him pout. He crashed his lips on mine, I refused to kiss him back. "What? The silent treatment and no kissing?" he said. I nodded. "Oh fine. I'll change your name. What do you want it to be?" he asked me.

I smiled. "I could never stay mad at you" I said. He smiled too. "Oh, and I want my name to be @BeccaYoung You know like yours is @TrevorMoran?" I said. "Okay. BeccaYoung it is." he said typing it in. "I like your name" he said coming over and sitting next to me again.

"I love yours" I said.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

And we kissed. It was the sweetest kiss in the world. I hope I never have to lose him. That would be the worst day of my life.