Chapter 29

"What?" I asked confused. Moving back to California would be amazing and all, but what about Trevor? I really need to just get over him. "Do you want to move in with me and the guys in the new O2L house?" (A/N pretend all of the guys in O2L including Connor live together like a big happy family (: )

"I-I don't know Connor. I just moved back here" I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. "Yeah, I understand. Why don't you come down for Christmas like we planned and then see if you want to stay down there?"

"That works. I'm just not sure if I want to start over there. I mean I have friends here."

"But you have me and the boys there" when he said that I thought of Trevor.

"Has Trevor asked about me?" I asked him when we were walking out of the building, I was still using my crutches just in case. My mom usually just drops me off at therapy and then I call her to come pick me up. Connor told me he wanted to drive me home. He had a surprise for me at my house. Oh joy.

"Yeah, he asks about you all the time. Why?" We got into his car and headed to my house. "We're not really on speaking terms" I mumbled playing with the bracelets on my wrist. My other obsesion. "Well why not?"

"Can we just not talk about it right now?" I asked turning on the radio. 'First Flight Home' by Jake Miller came on.

"I suppose."

I felt bad for pushing him away, but I just really don't want to talk about the jerk who broke my heart.

Just then my phone went off.

~ Hey, can I come over? ~
       Jay

I looked over at Connor and then replied.

~ Yeah. My cousin is over but I doubt he will care ~ Becca

Connor pulled into my driveway and we both walked into my house. I almost had a heart attack. In my living room was all of O2L. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. That's when I realized Trevor wasn't there. "Surprise!" Connor said coming in behind me.

"Again, what are you guys all doing here?" I asked again. There are way too many surprises today. "It's about Trevor" Ricky told me. "What about him?" Connor put his hand on my shoulder and then began to speak.

"He's really upset that you aren't talking to him. He thinks you guys are over"

"Well we are" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why?" Kian asked.

I took my phone out if my pocket and scrolled through Trevor's twitter. I finally found the picture I was looking for that was about 3 months old. I showed the guys. "He cheated on me" I said plainly.

"I don't think he would do that" JC said. "Well here's the proof"

They just sat there in silence for a little while. "Becca" Connor said. He still had his hand on my shoulder and I wondered why.

"What?"

Connor looked at the guys and then back at me.

"Trevor's in the hospital"

_____________________________________________

I'm back!!!!

so my mom ended up not taking me phone? I don't know she's weird. this chapter is really boring and this quality is really bad and I am so sorry 

~Miranda Moran