Chapter 36

After the movie we all went to bed. I lyed there looking at the ceiling for a good hour.

Why can't Trevor celebrate Christmas with us? What did he do to deserve this?

Wet tears start dripping down my cheeks. Trevor should be here for Christmas. Why didn't I talk to him? God I am so stupid.

I closed my eyes and started thinking of when we were dating. Everything was so perfect then. I miss it...

***

I wake up the next morning to Milo poking my cheek. "Ugh" I say turning over on my side, away from him. "Wakey wakey. It's Christmas!"

I just groaned again. It's not that I don't like Christmas, I just want Trevor to be here.

Milo left the room giving up. I decided to get up anyway since I should spend it with my friends. Maybe I can convince one of the guys to drive me to the hospital to see Trev later.

I changed into a red dress that matched Sabrina's green one. We picked them out together a few weeks ago.  ( pic on the side )

They ended just above our knees and were had a belt at our waists. The sleeves went down to our elbows.

"Eekk!" Sabrina squealed when she saw me come downstairs. "Twinsies!" Ricky squealed like Sabrina. We all laughed at him.

"You look beautiful," Jay said admiring me. "Thanks Jay" I answered looking down. His compliments feel weird to me. I'm not quite sure why though.

"Time to exchange gifts!" JC told us. All of the O2L guys stayed over last night to be here this morning.

We all gathered in the living room where all of the gifts were under the Christmas tree. I sat down on the floor between Connor and Royce.

Each person took a turn handing out their gifts. By the time it was my turn to hand out gifts, I got a few new outfits from Sabrina, a necklace with a heart on it that says 'cousin' on it from Connor, a purple beanie from Damian, galaxy vans from JC, and a giant teddy bear from Ricky.

I gave everyone their gifts from me, and I think they loved them. I got Sabrina a new phone case that matches mine, Rosalie a new hoodie from her favorite singer, Damian a Pokemon snapback, Jay the new COD advanced warfare, Royce a new book because he loves to read, Milo a friendship bracelet,

Connor a new camera, Ricky two Pokemon stuffed toys ( a charizard and Torchic ) , JC a cloud pillow, Sam an outfit he made me buy him , and Kian a new bandana.

Once everyone finished handing our their gifts, there was a few left under the tree. One of them were from me.

They were for Trevor.

____________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is boring but next chapter is going to be good!

Sorry I haven't updated I have been busy with school.

WE ARE HALF WAY TO 100K!!!!!!

oh my freaking god!

That's insane!!!

Thank you so much guys! Ilysm :*

~Miranda Moran