Epiloque

*2 years later*

It's been two years since Trevor has woken up from his coma. We kind of had our distance for a few months while he was recovering. I think we needed it.

O2L broke up in the whole mix of things. Everyone was pretty upset about it. We all still hang out though.

I started my YouTube channel back up and have 100,000 subscribers.

I decided to move down to California with Connor and finish High school. Today is actually graduation day.

"Ready for this?" Sabrina asked me before we walked out to our seats. Did I mention she moved with me?

"Definitely," I said confidently. After school is out I will be able to be a full time YouTuber. I never thought I would say that.

The music started and all of the seniors began walking to their seats. Once I sat down I caught a glance at Trevor.

No, we're not dating again. We're still friends though.

He smiled at me. The same old butterfly's fluttered in my stomach.

At the beginning of the school year I had hope that we would somehow get back together, not I'm not so sure.

Trevor's singing career is taking off and I'm pretty sure he will be traveling a lot. We might not even be able to be friends.

Soon enough our names started being called. Trevor's and Sabrina's were called before mine. Finally, about 3 hours later my name was called.

"Rebecca Young"

I stood up and got my diploma. They called a few more names before they told us to move the tassels on our graduation caps.

"You may throw your caps in the air on the count of three"

I looked at Sabrina. We whispered along.

"One...Two...Three!"

It was all in slow motion. I graduated.

After the ceremony, Sabrina and I got a bunch of pictures together.

"Look, there's Trevor. Go talk to him," she said pointing to the familiar face.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I know you were staring at him the whole ceremony." I blushed.

I ended up giving in and started slowly walking towards him.

"Becca!" He yelled giving me a hug. I laughed.

"Hey Trev"

"You are the only one who still calls me that," he told me. I kind of felt embarrassed.

"Is that bad?" I asked.

"Nope, not at all. I like when you call me that"

That shocked me. I used to call him that a lot when we were dating.

Things got pretty awkward after that.

"So what are you doing now since no more high school?" I asked filling in the silence.

"I'm actually going on a tour"

I'm not surprised.

"That's really cool, congratulations," I gave him a half smile.

"I was actually wondering if you wanted to come with me"

Now that surprised me.

"What?"

"Becca, I should have asked you sooner. Will you be my girlfriend again and come on tour with me?"

I stood in shock. what is even happening.

"Y- yes! Of course!"

I hugged him tighter then I ever had. Trevor and I are back together and I'm going on tour with him. What could be better?

__________________________________

There's your epilogue guys. the last chapter in this book :(

Sorry it took so long. I've had a lot of personal stuff going on in my life and it's just been so time consuming.

I'm actually kind of sad to end this book. I've worked a lot on it and I don't really see how you guys like it it's kind of a mess lol

This could be the last story I ever write I'm not really sure. writing isn't really my favorite thing to do anymore.

I hope you understand why I ended this book and why I can't really continue it anymore.

Thank you all so much for all of the support I really appreciate it (:

I love you guys ❤️

For the last time

~Miranda