Chapter 14

"Hey guys it's Trevor!" he said to his camera. I was standing in his door way waiting for the cue to come into veiw of the camera. Trevor and I are going to finally tell his fans about us. "Okay, so today I am going to do something a little different" he looked over at me. That's my cue. "Hi guys!" I said waving.

"Who's this you ask? Well it's the one and only Rebbeca!!!" he said. I laughed. "Well guess what guys? Rebecca and I are dating" he kissed my cheek. I blushed. "We are going to be doing the boyfriend/girlfriend tag so let's start!" I said pulling up the questions on my phone.

We finished the questions and ended the video. Trevor put my YouTube channel and my instagram in the description. I hope I don't get too much hate. I started getting tons of followers and subscribers. I haven't even made a video on my channel yet and I have at least 100 subscribers.

"See, they love you" Trevor said as he watched my phone blow up. I actually didn't have too many hate comments. Trevor helped me make a video for my channel and edited it for me. Vidcon is going to be so much fun.

°°°

*1 week later*

Sabrina and Milo have left Cali and headed back home. Now I am the only girl in the house, again. I guess i should'nt complain because it could be worse.

I finally finished packing everything I need for three days into my suitcase. "Ready Becca!?" Connor called up to me. "Yeah! Coming!" I yelled back. I grabbed my suitcase and headed downstairs and to Connor's car. I tried putting my suitcase in the trunk but it was too heavy.

"Here, I got it" Trevor said picking it up and putting it in the trunk. "Thanks Trev." I said kissing his cheek. We all separated into two cars. Connor's car: Connor, me, Trevor, and Ricky. Kian's car: Kian, JC, and Sam. Trevor and I sat in the back and Ricky sat in the passenger seat. The ride to vidcon was 3 hours so I decided to take a nap.

*TREVORS POV*

Rebecca fell asleep on my shoulder and looked so cute. I took a selfie of us and posted it on twitter. I ended up falling asleep too.

"Wake up Sleepyheads!!!" Ricky yelled in my ear. "Ugh. Are we there yet?" I said. "Actually, we are. Now get up and grab your suitcase" he said. I woke Rebecca up and then did as told. We took our luggage to our room. We are sharing a room with Kian and Andrea. There are only two beds in the room so Rebecca and I are sharing.

"I'm taking you out tonight, somewhere nice so wear something pretty" I told Becca once Kian and Andrea left the room. "Are you going to tell me where we are going or is it a secret?" she asked. "A secret" "Of course it is"