Chapter 19

I woke up in a room with plain white walls. Where am I? My vision was a little blurry and I couldn't feel my legs. I looked over to my side and saw someone sitting next to me. They were holding my hand. My vision was too blurry to tell who it was.

"Where am I?" I asked. The person next to me looked up. "Becca?" they asked. "Trevor?"

"Oh my god! Rebecca! Your awake! Let me go get a doctor!" he got up and ran into the hallway. When he came back I saw  another figure walk in too. "Hello Rebecca, how are you feeling?" a guy asked me. He was wearing white. "Tired, everything's blurry, and I can't feel my legs" I told him plainly.

He laughed. "Plain and simple eh? The medicine is making you tired, you will have to rest for the next few days until it wears off. Your vision should be back to normal also in a few days. As for the legs..." he paused. Trevor looked at me worried.

"You may never be able to walk again"

"What!?" I yelled. This can not be happening! Never walk again? "I'm sorry Rebecca. I'll let you talk with this gentleman and I will go see if you are able to leave" he said walking out of the room. "Trevor?" I asked. He came over next to me and grabbed my hand again.

"Yes?"

"What exactly happened?" I asked. I can't remember a thing.

"You were in a fight with Connor and you ran out of the vidcon hotel and got hit by a car..."

"What? How long was I out?"

"Two weeks"

"Woah. Where's Connor?"

"He's at the house. I'll call him. I've been here since the day it happened. I've only left the room when I needed to eat and go to the bathroom. Haha. Connor has been here just as much. I just told him to go home and rest, he looked like he needed it"

"What about my parents?"

"They've been here a few times, but not that much"

"I assumed they would'nt. But Thank you Trevor" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Anything for my princess" he winked and then went into the hallway to call Con. I started thinking about not walking. How would I get around school? I would have to use a wheel chair. Everyone would stare at me and ask me what happened.

I would never be able to do gym again. I wouldn't be able to run around the neighborhood to relieve stress. I wouldn't be able to do anything by myself. No. No this can't be happening.

When Trevor came back I started to feel dizzy. "Trev? I don't feel too good" I said started to close my eyes. "Becca! Rebecca! Can you hear me?" I couldn't respond. I just let the dark come over me once again.

°°°

When I woke up again I was in the same room. "Connor?" I asked. "Becca! I'm right here. I am so sorry this happened to you. I didn't mean anything I said I-" I cut him off.

"Connor, it's fine. I'm okay" I said.

His voice sounded like he was crying. "But your not. Your in the hospital and you might not be able to walk again" Now I was crying. "I know. I'll make it through it Con. I promise"

"I know you will. Your the strongest person I know" I attempted a smile. "What happened the second time I passed out?" I asked remembering.

"You went into shock. They said it was no big deal though. Trevor was freaking out so I told him to go wait in the waiting room. I'll tell him to come in and we can go home" he got up and left me alone. I didn't think about my legs this time so I didn't pass out again.

When Trevor came in I could see his face better than before. "Trevor!" I exclaimed. "Becca! You're okay!" he said sounding as happy as me. "Can I have a hug?" I asked. "Of course"

He hugged me so hard I thought he was going to squeeze my guts out. "I love you, Becca" he smiled. I smiled too. "I love you too, Trevor"

________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is kind of boring.

~Miranda Moran