Chapter 27

"Well I think he's a douche for cheating on you like that after being gone for what? Less than a week?" Jay said after I told him the story. I was crying by then and he was trying to comfort me. I nodded and then wiped the tears from my eyes. "I'm sorry Rebecca" he hugged me and I hugged back. I didn't realize how much I actually needed that hug.

"Wanna go back in and watch the movie, or go to the mall?" he asked.

"I guess I can crutch through the mall" I laugh.

He picked up my crutches and handed them to me. "Thanks"

We got to the mall and just walked around for a little while. "So, what are you going to do when you head back to California to see your cousin?" Jay asks me. "I honestly have no idea. I guess just avoid Trevor as much as possible" I reply not really knowing myself.

"Yeah. I should come with you" he joked. "The whole gang should" I said seriously. He laughed. "I'm serious"

"Oh. Well in that case, we should"

"How about Christmas break?"

"Perfect"

After Jay and I hung out at the mall and just goofed around, we headed back to the movie theater and headed back home. I told my parents and Connor the plan and they all agreed that we could go down during Christmas break.

It's official. I'm going back to California.

* Skip to Thanksgiving break *

The school year has gone really fast already and it actually wasn't that bad. My therapist told me that I will be able to walk all by myself before Christmas! Connor and the rest of the guys will be so surprised! And Trevor.... oh right. I haven't talked to Trevor since I saw the twitter thing.

He has tried to contact me, but I ignore him. Jay told me to talk to him about it, but I just don't feel like having my heart broken twice. Jay, Damian, Royce, Milo, Rosalie, Sabrina, and me have all gotten so much closer. Damian and Sabrina are finally dating and their really happy together.

They act more like best friends then a couple though. Kind of like me and Trevor... I guess that's better than just always acting like a couple though.

The seven of us have got the whole Christmas break trip set up. We got tickets and everything. O2L bought a new house so everyone is just going to stay there for the two weeks we will be there. We are going to be there through Christmas and New Years.

I've never been somewhere other than New Jersey for Christmas so it's going to be so different. I'm just happy I get to spend it with my friends.

"Rebecca! Jay and Milo are here!" my mom yelled to me. I didn't have to reply because I knew they would just come to my room. They knock on the door and I let them in. "Becca!" they say in unison and hug me. "Gosh I just saw you guys two days ago. No need to suffocate me" I say laughing at how weird they are.

"But we missed you!" Jay says like a five year old. I shake my head at them. "So what do you guys need that you couldn't talk to me about tomorrow at school?" I ask limping back to my bed. "He has the question, not me" Milo says pointing at Jay. He gives me a puppy dog face.

"Ugh. What do you need?"

"Will you be my fake girlfriend?"

"What!?"

"You know that girl I was dating?" he asks. I nod. "Well, she kind of dumped me. I want to make her jealous"

"You think I can help you with that?" He nods. "I also think it could help you" I give him a weird look that says 'how in the world would this help me?'

"That Trevor kid from a few months ago, he lives in Cali right?" I nod. "Well, you could make him jealous too. It's a two for one" he shrugs.

"So I thi-" I cut him off.

"I'll do it"

"Really?"

"Definitely. Two for one right?"

So it's official. Jay is my unofficial boyfriend.

______________________________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating for awhile. I have been so busy with school and band and cheer.

Guess what though?

I met Sam Pottorf! Like he is amazing (:

~Miranda Moran