Chapter 8

"So you two are dating now?" Ricky asked. "Yeah" I said smiling. "Okay Kian you owe me $20!" he said yelling over to Kian who was talking to Andrea. "You bet that me and Trevor would start dating?" I asked him. "Yep! And I win!" he told me. We all got out of the water and gathered our stuff to leave. We got to the car and I suddenly felt really tired.

All I remember is falling and someone catching me. Then everything went black.

-----

I woke up in a completely white room. Someone was holding my left hand. I looked over and saw it was Trevor. He was sitting in a chair asleep. Just then I realized I'm in a hospital. Why am I here? "Rebecca! Your awake!" he said smiling so big.

"Trevor, what happened?" I asked him. "Why am I in the hospital?" "You got dehydrated and fainted. I caught you before you fell in the sand" he told me. "Awe thanks for saving my life Trev" I said laughing. "Connor told me to tell him when you wake up so I'm gonna go get him" he said. He came over to me and kissed my forehead then walked out.

A few minutes later Connor came in. "Omygod! Rebecca! Thank god your okay." he said running over to me then hugging me. "I'm fine Con." I told him. "I know. Um when we get home I need to talk to you. Okay?" he told me. "Um okay" I said. What does he need to talk to me about? Just then a nurse came in. "Rebecca Young?" she asked me.

I nodded. "Your allowed to go home now." she told me. She left the room and I got up with Connor and we left the hospital with the rest of O2L. We stopped at Trevor's house and he gave me a good bye kiss. "Bye Becca. See ya soon, Kay?" he said before getting out of the car. "Kay" I said. We got to the house and I ran up to Connor's room.

I opened his laptop and saw that Trevor uploaded the video of us singing. I started watching it when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled. Connor walked into his room and came over to see what I was watching. The video ended and Connor spoke up. "Wow. I didn't know you could sing" he said. "Yeah. Me neither" I told him. "What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah. Um... I don't think it's a good idea for you and Trevor to be dating" he said looking down at his feet. "What!? Why would that be a bad thing?" I asked getting angry. "What if you guys break up!? What would happen to O2L!?" he asked me raising his voice. "Oh so this is just about O2L!? Okay. You can have your wish! I'll break up with Trevor tomorrow!" I yelled running out of the room.

I ran to my room and locked my door. I layed down in my bed for about an hour until I heard someone knocking on my door. I didn't answer. "Rebecca. It's me" Connor said from behind the door. "Please let me in" "No" I said. "Okay fine. I'll talk to you out here." he paused.

"Listen, I didn't want you to break up with Trevor because of O2L. I said that because I didn't want to see you or Trevor upset. I'm your cousin. I'm supposed to look out for you. I'm sorry Rebecca. Can you forgive me?" he asked. I got up and went to the door. "I'm sorry too Connor" I said hugging him. "Thanks for looking out for me, but I think I'm gonna take a chance and stay with Trevor" I told him.