Chapter 23

"W-What? You can't move Becca! We can talk to your parents. You can live with Connor in the O2L house permanently! Please don't leave me" he looked like he was about to cry. My eyes started watering and I started wheeling myself out of the coffee shop. Trevor didn't realized I left right away since he was in shock, but eventually caught up to me.

"We can talk to Con and your parents together" he tried to convince me. I stopped pushing myself and turned to face him. Tears were falling down both of our cheeks and we didn't even think about our drinks we left behind. "We can try, no promises. Trust me, you don't know my parents" I said.

His face seemed to light up a little. "All we can do is try. I don't know what I would do without you" he didn't care about the people around us walking down the sidewalk, he just straight up kissed me. I could feel the whole population of Cali staring at us, but I didn't care and kissed him back.

We pulled away and he started pushing my wheelchair for me. "What do you wanna do?" he asked me. "Can we just have a lazy day?" I suggested. "Sure" he replied as he led me back to the O2L house. Once we got inside the house we found Kian sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"Woah. What happened to you guys? You look like you've been hit by a car, no offense Becca" he said catching himself. "Rebecca is leaving" Trevor told him. "Leaving? What do you mean?" Kian asked. Just then Connor, Ricky, Sam, and JC walked into the room.

"Your mom called me. We should probably start packing your stuff" Connor said. "I'll help you" Trevor said. I nodded then wiped the tears out of my eyes. "Will someone please tell me what's going on" Kian said.

"I'm moving back to New Jersey" I told him. "What! No you can't leave!" he exclaimed. "I know, I don't want to leave either" I whispered. All of the guys started begging Connor to get me to stay. Once they got no where they stopped and Trevor helped me up to my room.

"Let's play some music to light up the mood" he said connecting his phone to my speakers. The song 'Summer Love' by one direction came on. "Okay first: why is this on your phone and second: this is not lightening the mood" I said slightly smiling.

He just shrugged and continued to pack my suitcases. The song was starting to make me cry especially when I started taking down the pictures of me and Trevor off my wall. "Awe. Don't cry babe" Trevor said sitting next to me on my bed. "Aren't you sad?" I asked.

"Of course I am, but I'm being strong for you" he put his arms around and me we layer on my bed just cuddling. "You can cry. I won't judge" I said. As soon as I said that, my 'strong' boyfriend bursted into tears. "I'm really gonna miss you Becca" he managed to say. His crying made me cry even more. I swear I'm gonna kill this song in a minute.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Promise me you won't find another girl" I said. "I promise" he said then kissed my lips.

______________________________________________

The feels though. :(

Could you guys do me a favor and look up Alex Angelo and follow him on twitter @AlexAngelo Thanks (:

~Miranda