Chapter 16

I opened the piece of paper that was in my hand. 467-293-4739. Toby's phone number! "What's that?" Trevor asked me. "Um Toby's number. Don't worry though, he's my celebrity crush. Your my boyfriend, I'm not going to fall for him, I promise" I reassured him. "Okay, I trust you" he said. We had dinner at the table and it was perfect. "I love you Becca" he told me. "I love you too Trevor"

When we finished eating we headed back to the room. Kian and Andrea were back and were waiting for us I guess. "Where have you guys been!? We've been looking for you guys everywhere!" Kian yelled. "Sorry we were on the roof. I had a surprise for Rebecca and then we had dinner" Trevor told them. "Okay, sorry for overreacting" Kian said.

Trevor and I got ready for bed and then went to sleep. Today was perfect.

°°°

"Wake up Rebecca!" Trevor screamed while jumping on our bed. "Uggh. Babe, why are you up so early?" I asked him. "Vidcon!!!" he yelled. Kian and Andrea stared at him like he was crazy. He probably woke up the people in the rooms next to us if they were'nt up already. "Oh yeah." I said. Since I was the last person to wake up I went to the bathroom and got dressed.

I put on a short sleeve cheetah shirt with black high waisted shorts. I strightened my hair and put a black beanie on my head. "Ready to go?" I asked when I walked out of the bathroom. Trevor intertwined our fingers and we headed downstairs for Vidcon. When we got there, girls were everywhere! We met up with the rest of O2L and walked to a table on a stage with chairs for all of us.

(A/N I haven't been to Vidcon or playlist so I'm just guessing on how things go)

We were starting with a meet and greet. I hope people like me. The meet and greet started and most of the girls ignored me. They all skipped me and went to Trevor. Half way through three girls came over to me. "Omygod! Your Rebecca Young! I loved your YouTube video. You and Trevor are sooo cute together!" the brunette one told me. "Awe thanks" I said to them.

"Can we get a picture with you?" the girl with blonde hair asked. "Sure!" Trevor and I got a picture with each girl and then they left. "They were nice" I told Trevor. "Yeah they were, I wish everyone was like them" he said. I agreed. Not too many people actually know about me, or care to anyway. When the meet and greet was over, it was time for questions. Andrea was the host.

Since I wasn't in O2L either, she let me help. "Okay first question, who's single?" Andrea asked. "I'm not, but you guys all know that" Kian said smiling at Andrea. "I'm not single either" Trevor said blushing. A lot of people in the crowd looked at each other. I don't think they knew Trevor and I were dating. "I'm dating Rebecca" he said pointing at me.

My face turned extremely red. Ricky, JC, Sam, and Connor told the crowd that they were single and then moved onto the next question.

When we finished all of the questions it was time to have lunch with some other youtubers. I was excited to see who I was about to meet because I've been watching a lot of you tubers lately. We got to the restaurant in the hotel and met up with everybody. We were eating with Joey Graceffa, JennXPenn, Tyler Oakly, and Troye Sivan. I watch everyone of them. The only one I've met before was Jenn.

"Hey guys! Who's this?" Joey asked referring to me. "I'm Rebecca" I told him. "Are you a youtuber too?" Tyler asked. "Yep! I just started though" I said. "She's Trev's Girlfriend" JC told them. I blushed. "Awe. Trevie's got a girlfriend" Troye teased him. "Okay guys, let's just eat" Connor said. We all got our food and ate.

Youtubers are really nice. I think I'm gonna like being the cousin of a famous youtuber.