Chapter 12

We got to the hotel and started swimming in the biggest inground pool I have ever seen. Surprisingly, we were the only people in the pool area. We swam for about two hours and then decided to get out and go hang out at the playground outside of the hotel.

Trevor and I found a treehouse and climbed up it. There wasn't much in the treehouse, but we did find one thing that was pretty neat. "Hey Rebecca, look what I found!" Trevor said looking through an old chest. He pulled out a beautiful purple gemmed ring. "Omygod! It's so pretty!" I said.

"Just like you" Trevor said. "Here" he slipped the ring on my finger. "A pretty ring for a pretty girl" he said smiling. I smiled back at him. We got down from the treehouse and sat down on a bench. "Vidcon is coming up in a week. Are you coming with Connor?" he asked me.

"He hasn't said anything to me, but I'll most likely be coming with you guys." I said. I shivered. The wind was kind if chilly. "Here, take this" he said taking his jacket off and handing it to me. I wasn't going to agrue with him about him being cold so I just thanked him and slipped it on.

We sat there a little bit longer until we decided to go back inside. Milo and Sabrina already went inside awhile ago and we found them playing monopoly in the lobby. "Hey guys, we're gonna head back home" I told them.

"Okay. Wanna hang out tomorrow?" Milo asked me. "Definitely" I said smiling. He smiled back. Trevor grabbed my hand and we walked back to the O2L house.

"Connor!" I yelled when we walked inside the house. No answer. Trevor and I walked upstairs to his room. His door was opened so we peeked inside. He was of course sleeping. Trevor and I had a laughing fit because he was snoring really loud.

*TREVORS POV*

We didn't want to wake him, so we just went downstairs.I sat down on the couch and Becca sat down on my lap. "I'm tired" she said. "Me too. Wanna go upstairs and sleep?" I asked her. "Ugh. But we were just up there, and it's sooo far away" she said. I laughed.

"What ever you say princess" I told her. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Ridiculousness came on. Rebecca moved on the couch so that her head was in my lap and she was spread out across it. I started messing with her hair until she fell asleep.

At about 10:30 I took her upstairs. I put her on her bed and then headed back downstairs and fell asleep on the couch. I'm so lucky to have her, I though before falling into a deep sleep.

________________________________________________

HEY!!!! I am so sorry I haven't updated inforever! I dong really have an excuse but here's a chapter and I hope you like it (:

~Miranda Moran