Chapter 24

The next day was pretty sad and depressing. All I did was either pack the rest of my stuff, or mope around. I also went to the doctors today and got feeling back in my left leg a little bit. I still can't always move it how I want to, but I can use crutches now.

The doctor told me if I start physical therapy I might start getting my strength back in my legs and be able to walk again. I just don't see the point. I have no motivation to do anything anymore.

Friday morning came and Connor grabbed all of my stuff and carried it out to to his car. He was going to drive us to the airport like he did when we came here. "Bye Ricky" I said hugging him. All of the guys were messing with my crutches. "I'm gonna miss you gimpy" he said.

The rest of the guys told me goodbye and I almost started crying. Trevor hopped into the car with us so he could tell me goodbye at the airport. Connor drove us to my parents house and we picked them up. "Who's this young man?" my mother asked refering to Trevor.

"Mom, this is Trevor. He's my boyfriend" I explained to her. She smiled. "It's nice to meet you Trevor" she shook his hand and him and my dad talked until we got to the airport. We all got out of the car and walked into the airport. Once we reached the point where Connor and Trevor couldn't go any further, we said goodbye.

"I'm gonna miss you soooo much Connor" I said to him. "I'm gonna miss you too Becca. Make sure to come back next summer, okay?" I nodded. I never realized how much these boys would mean to me. "Trevor?" I asked when it was time for me to say goodbye to him. "Yes?"

"Please don't forget about me" I said as my eyes started to water. "I could never forget you. I'll text and call you everyday. I promise" he said. We hugged and then he kissed me on the lips for the last time. When he kissed me, I didn't realize that would be our last kiss. At least not for at least a year.

______________________________________________

Sorry its so short :( this chapter was so sad :'(

~Miranda