Chapter 18

The next morning I woke up with Trevor next to me. "Goodmorning Becca" he said then kissed my lips. "Morning breath!" I screamed and ran to the bathroom. I could hear Kian and Andrea laughing behind the shut door. I got dressed and brushed my teeth and then walked back into the room.

Once everyone was done getting ready for the day we headed to breakfast. "Trevor! Rebecca!" we both turned around and came face to face with Tyler Beazley. Tyler is also a youtuber, he's just not that well known. I watch some of his videos if I have time.

I don't think Trevor knew he was though. "Omygod! Hi Tyler!" I said. "You know who I am?" he asked. I nodded. He seemed shocked to see someone who knew who he was. "Yeah. I watch your videos" I smiled at him. He smiled too. "Can I get a picture with you guys?" Trevor and I agreed and took a couple silly pics.

"Wanna come to a party with us tonight?" Trevor asked him. "Omygod. Yes!" he exclaimed. I laughed.

After eating breakfast we went to another meet and greet and another question and answer session like yesterday. It was the same old thing, only more people seemed to know me and wanted to get to know me.

Later that night Trevor and I got ready to go to the party. "This dress? Or this one?" I asked Trevor holding up a sparkley blue dress and a purple one that was strapless. "I think the blue one complements your skin tone" he said. I gave him a weird look. "Andrea had 'say yes to the dress' on this morning. I heard someone say it" he laughed.

I got dressed and put in diamond earrings and decided to curl my hair. Since today was the last day of vidcon, this was going to be the biggest party of the whole program. When Trevor and I finished getting ready we headed to Tyler's room.

"Where do you think you two are going?" I heard someone say. Trevor and I turned around and found an angry Connor. "To the party?" I said as a question. "Nope. There is going to be alcohol there and I don't want my baby cousin around that" he said. You could practically see the steam coming out of his ears.

"I'm not a baby Connor! I'm smart enough not to do that stuff! We were just going to have some fun" I yelled. Trevor put his arm on my shoulder. "Becca, maybe we should listen to Connor" he spoke up. "No! He doesn't understand" I snapped which made Trevor flinch.

"Rebecca, just listen to me" Connor said. "I don't think you understand. I just want to do something on my own for once." I said through gritted teeth. "Fine! Go get drunk! Go get yourself killed!" Connor yelled. I could see tears starting to run down his cheeks.

I don't know what he's talking about, but instead of trying to figure it out, I just ran down the hallway. I kept running until I got outside. I could hear footsteps running after me. I was crossing the street when I saw a light coming towards me. The last thing I heard was Trevor voice, and then everything went black.

________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter sucks :(.

Does anyone wanna co-write a story with me? If so message me or comment! Thanks (:

Also, follow me on twitter and Instagram (:

Twitter: ilovealex931

Instagram: Cheer_41213

~Miranda Moran