Chapter 34

We got to the hospital and I couldn't breathe. I was terrified to see Trevor. What if I can't make him wake up?

Ricky grabbed my hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Hey, it's gonna be fine. Okay?"

I nodded because I didn't trust my voice.

We got on the elevator and headed to the 5th floor, where Trevor's room was. My heart started pounding in my chest. I can't do this...

"Yes you can" Ricky said beside me. Wow I say way too much out loud.

We walked through a small hallway and then turned into a large room. Trevor had his own room. We walked inside and I saw him laying down in the hospital bed.

His skin was ghostly white and his chest slowly went up and down. "Trevor..." I whispered.

"Go talk to him. We'll go get drinks and snacks" Jc said giving me a slight push towards the hospital bed. I went over and sat in the guest chair next to it.

"Hey Trev... How are you doing? Well gosh I guess you can't really answer me," I laughed.

"Everyone really misses you.... Especially me. I really shouldn't have just ignored your calls and texts. I'm really sorry..." I paused because tears started to form in my eyes.

I took his hand in mine and began speaking again.

"I don't know what we would all do without you, Trevor. So you have to wake up. You just have to! Please....." Tears started falling onto the bedsheets.

"I love you..." I squeeked.

"If you can hear me, give my hand a squeeze."

I waited a few moments.

Nothing.

"C'mon Trevor. Please. Just squeeze my hand"

Nothing again.

I let go of his hands and sat back in the chair.

Why!? Why does this have to happen to Trevor!?

I put my face in my hands and let the tears fall.

"Becca?" I looked up surprised.

It was just Ricky and JC....

I wiped away the tears on my cheeks.

"It-it didn't work guys," I told them.

They didn't have to say anything. They sat down the drinks and food and came over to hug me.

"He'll wake up soon Becca," JC told me.

"But what if he doesn't?"

"He will"

_________________________________________________

OMG OMG OMG

O2L

:'(

</3

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner forever....

~Miranda Moran