Chapter 30

recap:

"Trevor's in the hospital"

°°°

"Wha-" I was cut off by the doorbell. I groaned remembering Jay. Connor got to the door before me. "Hey Be-" he stopped when he saw Con. I squeezed next to Connor so that I could see Jay. "Hey Jay, this is my cousin Connor" I introduced them. "Uh hi" Jay said. I pulled Jay through the door ignoring Connor's death glare.

I pushed Jay upstairs and into my room.

"I'll be right back" I told him. I shut the door behind and ran back into the living room.

"Okay, who was that?" Sam asked.

"My... uh.... boyfriend" I slowly said not sure if to tell them the truth or not. "Oh.." is all he said. "You guys can stay here if you want. Jay and I are going to the park and we'll be back later" I told the boys grabbing a jacket.

"Jay! Come on!" I yelled. A few seconds later I heard him coming down the stairs. The guys just stared at me. "What?" I asked them.

"You're just going to leave and not even know what's wrong with Trevor or know if he's even okay?" Connor said as Jay walked into the room. "Pretty much" is all I said. That's all I had to say.

I grabbed Jay's hand and we walked out of the house. "So what was that all about?" he asked me. I shivered. I forgot my jacket with all the bickering.

"Here" He took off his hoodie and gave it to me. I gladly put it on. "Thank you" We approached the park and I sat down on a swing. "You know that kid Trevor?" I asked eventually. "Yeah" he replied then started pushing me.

"Well apparently he's in the hospital"

"Why?"

"I'm not sure. I didn't really care to at the moment, but now I feel bad"

"Don't feel bad. You can ask your cousin  later, right?"

My eyes started watering. "I guess so" he stopped pushing me.

"Awe, don't cry" He came in front of me and grabbed my hand, pulling me off the swing. We sat down on a bench and I looked into his sky blue eyes. It was then when I realized how handsome Jay really is.

His floppy dark brown hair kept blowing into his eyes and he tried to keep it out. I took my hand and moved it out of his face. My hand paused on his cheek. "Ja-" he cut me off by connecting our lips.

Our lips moved in sync and then we eventually pulled apart. My eyes widened. "Becca I-"

I got up and started running. I could hear Jay calling my name, but I ignored him. I wasn't running because the kiss was bad, or that I didn't like Jay. I was running away because I pictured Trevor as the one I was kissing....

_______________________________________________

Hey guys!

So I'm going to have a contest (:

Want to be in this story?

Comment the following for a chance to be in it!

Name ( first and last)
Age
perfered boy from O2L you would like to be with
a physical description of yourself
your interests
and finally a idea for this story!

Please comment and vote!

Ilysm!

~Miranda Moran