Chapter 32

* Skip to Christmas break * (A/N don't hate for time skip...)

The past month has been anything but easy. The boys have left and I haven't stopped thinking about Trevor. He still hasn't woken up from his coma and Connor still believes that I can bring him out of it.

Jay and I talked after the whole kiss thing and decided to stop fake dating. He told me that he likes me as more than a friend, but I don't know if I feel the same. I've been thinking about it for a whole month and haven't came to a conclusion.

We're really good friends and I kind of want to keep it that way.

I started packing my things for Cali and I came across the ring Trevor and I found in the tree house awhile back. I totally forgot about it. I put it back on my finger.

I packed all of the presents I bought for my friends for Christmas in two days. I think they will all like what I got them.

Ding

"I got it! I yelled to my parents as I ran to open the door. I carried my two suitcases with me. Sabrina's mom is driving us all to the airport. I already said goodbye to my parents so I just walked out the door to Sabrina's car with her.

" Ready!?" Rosalie asked me once I hopped into the back with her, Jay, and Royce.

"Definitely! This is going to be amazing!" I say.

We picked up Milo and Damian, and then headed to the airport.

We went through security and eventually got on our plane. The seats were in rows of twos. Jay and I sat in one, Sabrina and Damian in another, Rosalie and Royce in one, and then Milo got a whole row to himself.

I kind of feel bad for not hanging out with Milo that much. He doesn't seem to really mind, so I guess I shouldn't either.

I put my ear buds in my ears and listened to music until we landed.

________________________________________________

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't updated. High school is really time consuming and stuff.

I hope you like the new cover (:

The next chapter will be done as soon as possible and I won't make you guys wait this long again, I promise!

~Miranda Moran