Chapter 38

"What's wrong?" Connor asked as he ran into the room.

"Trevor's awake!" I exclaimed.

We got a nurse to come into the room and she looked over Trevor. He was able to respond to her by moving his arms, hands and legs. Before  a doctor was able to come in, the nurse made us exit the room.

I told everyone in the waiting room what was going on and they all got excited.

"But, he's not talking. We shouldn't get too excited over this," Kian pointed out.

I guess he's right. I just can't help getting happy over this. Trevor is going to be okay.

"Becca, I think we should go back to the house," Connor told me. I frowned.

"We can't leave now! He could start talking any minute," I complained. I can't just leave him now, he needs me.

"Why don't we come back tomorrow morning and see how he's doing," JC suggested.

Everyone threw in their own idea as to what we should do. I really want to stay here and wait for Trevor to say something, but the best thing to do would probably to come back in the morning.

"Guys!" I said loud enough to stop everyone dead sentence.

"Connor's right, we should just go home and come back in the morning"

With my decision made everyone agreed and we headed back to the O2L house.

-----

Everyone tried to keep me occupied with something to do the rest of the day. Even though it was Christmas, we didn't have much to do.

Milo, Royce, and Damian ended up convincing us all to go swimming.

It actually made me forget about everything that's happened today, until Jay pushed me into the water.

I was sitting at the edge of the deep end with my feet dancing off when I was pushed into the pool face first.

I couldn't react in time and water spilled into my lungs. I flailed my arms and legs around trying to find air.

I felt someone grab my arm, then everything went dark...

________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I'm back!!!!!!!!

So I read all of the comments you guys have left in my authors note from a couple days ago. And I realized how much you guys actually like this story.

I decided that I can't just leave you with only a few chapters left or just ending the book somewhere weird.

I'm going to continue this story until I actually want to end it. (:

Ilysm! <3

~Miranda