Chapter 21

The next morning my vision was clear. I don't think I've ever been happier to see Trevor's face. "Good morning" he said. "Morning. Take me downstairs peasant!" I demanded. He gave me a look that said 'your kidding me right' I just stared at him and smiled.

"Ugh. Fine" he said getting up from my bed. He picked me up and carried me down the stairs. All of the guys were there and a camera flashed. "You guys love taking pictures of us, don't you?" I asked as Trevor helped me sit in my wheel chair.

I pulled myself over to the table so I could be with everyone. "Yes. Yes we do" Ricky said looking at the picture that just came out of his poleroid. "Look how cute you two are" Kian said taking the picture out of Ricky's hand and showing it to me. I smiled at it. "What? I can't have it?" I asked as Trevor sat a bowl of cereal in front of me.

"Nope" JC said. "Why?" I started eating my fruit loops. "Because it's my picture" Ricky said. I decided to shrug it off knowing that I wouldn't get anything out of them. "I should get going home, my mom is probably not too happy about me spending so much time here" Trevor said sadly.

We all agreed. "Bye, Becca" he said pecking my lips. "Bye, Trev" We agreed on going on a Starbucks date in two days. I seriously can't wait. My two favorite things. Trevor, and Starbucks. The rest of the day I pretty much sat in bed catching up on all of the YouTube videos I missed when I was out.

Troye's EP is coming out soon, I may or may not be getting addicted to watching Minecraft youtubers, Austin Mahone is going on his second tour, and Connor quit O2L. Wait... WHAT!? Connor quit O2L? "Con!" I yelled. I heard a crash and then saw Connor running into my room. "What!? What's wrong? Are you hurt!?" he sounded like my dad.

"You quit O2L?" I asked. Tears started filling my eyes. "Um, yeah. I was so upset about you and everything, I just couldn't handle it" he told me. "It's okay. I know it was hard for you" I said. He came over and sat on my bed. "I'm planning on quitting too" I confessed.

"What!? Why?"

"Because. Nobody is going to like a crippled girl who can't even stand up. I'm a mess, Connor"

"No, you're perfect Rebecca. Don't even think about quitting O2L. Please"

"But, this is what I want to do. I'll keep doing videos on my regular channel, but not on Our Second Life. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I shouldn't force you into something you don't want to do"

Connor and I hugged. "Do you want to hang out with me tomorrow? Just me and you" he suggested. I nodded. "We need some cousin bonding time"

"Great! We can go to the beach and the boardwalk. It's going to be so much fun!"

Connor and I talked for a little while longer and then I decided to go to sleep. I've been really tired since the whole accident thing.

°°°

I woke up the next morning and got dressed for the day. I put on a yellow crop top with jean shorts and strightened my.hair. When I was finished getting ready I headed downstairs. "Hey guys!" I said to everyone. They all seemed a little down.

"What's wrong?" I asked them.

"You're quitting O2L?" JC said. They all looked at me except for Connor.

"Kind of..."

"Why?" Ricky asked. "You're an amazing youtuber!"

"It's a lot to deal with. I'm still going to be doing my main channel. Maybe when I'm a little older I'll join again, if that's okay with you guys" I told them. They agreed and said I made a good choice. I still have to make a video telling all of the veiwers that I'm quitting. All of the boys are going to be in it though.

After Connor and I ate breakfast we headed to an ice cream shop.  Connor grabbed his pennyboard and I went in my wheelchair by myself. My deck is blue and my wheels are pink I wish I could ride mine. "What's your pennyboards name?" he asked me.

"Name? I didn't know you named them"

"We do in Cali"

"That's a little weird. But I guess I'll think of a name"

"We're all a little weird" he whispered.

_______________________________________________

Sorry I didn't know how to end this chapter. in a couple chapters you guys might hate me lol there shall be drama and interesting chapters. I hope you likey!

I can't believe I'm already at 12k! like that's amazing. I look to see how many people read my last chapter and I literally screamed. I expected 30 people because all of my other stories I only get like 10-20 reads per chapter and I was blown away when I saw 90. I was even more shocked when I saw my first chapter had over 1,800 reads. Like just wow.

I was thinking of doing like and omegle hung or a you now or something. maybe even skypeing some of you or oovooing. What do ya think? Comment if you think I should. You guys can ask me questions about the story or even about me! It could be fun (:

I love you guys soooo much!

:*

~Miranda Moran