Chapter 20

Connor got me checked out and the three of us headed home. As soon as I walked through the door, I was attacked with hugs. "Rebbeca! You're home!" JC said picking me up and hugging me. I laughed at him. "Nice to see you too" the other boys said their Hello's to me and then Trevor carried me to my room.

"I think I'm gonna get used to carrying you everywhere" he said smiling. "At least you get joy out of this whole thing" I layed back on my bed. "Oh c'mon. It's not that bad. Everyone gets to do stuff for you" he said lying next to me. "You don't understand, Trevor. I can't do anything for myself" tears threatened to fall down my cheeks.

"Hey, everything is going to be okay" he pressed his thumb to my cheek and wiped away a tear. I nodded. "How about you get some sleep? I'll be downstairs, if you need anything just call me" he got up and started walking to the door. "Trevor?" I stopped him.

"Hmm?"

"Will you stay with me?"

He smiled. "Of course" He crawled under the covers with me and slugged his arms around my waist. "I love you" he whispered then kissed my forehead. "I love you too"

°°°

I woke up in the middle of the night and Trevor was still next to me. "Trev?" I shook him. "Mmmm. Five more minutes mom" he mumbled pulling me closer. "Trevor" I cooed. His eyes fluttered opened. "Good morning beautiful" I giggled. "It's not morning stupid, it's like midnight" he looked at me confused.

"Then why did you wake me up?" he asked. "Because I'm hungry" I smiled. He just looked at me. "Do I really have to get up?" he said. I nodded. "Ugh. You're lucky I love you" he said getting up. "Trust me I am" just then I noticed he was shirtless.

"Stop drooling princess" I checked my chin and I was not drooling. "Lier!" I said sticking my tongue out at him. He returned the gesture and then walked out of my room, closing the door behind him. I'm surprised the guys let us be in the same room alone, rather along shut the door too.

Trevor came back with a box of cheez itz in his hand. "Cheez itz?" I asked him taking the box from his hands. "Yes. I did have a granola bar, but I ate it on the way up the stairs" I laughed. "Typical Trevor" I mumbled. "What was that?" he asked. "I said typical Trevor" I admitted popping a cheez it in my mouth. "Say that again and ill-" he stopped because he didn't know what to say.

"You'll what? Typical Trevor" I pushed his buttons. "That's it" he climbed on top of me and started tickleing my sides. "Trevor.....stop!......This.....hurts!" I managed to say between laughs. "I'll stop if you say Trevor Moran is the sexiest man alive" he said continuing to tickle me.

"No!" I resisted, even though I thought it was true. "Say it!"

"Trevor Moran is the sexiest man alive!" I pretty much yelled. I hope we didn't wake anyone up, that would be a tad bit awkward. "Okay" he stopped tickleing me but stayed in the position he was in. He had his arms propped up on either side of my head and was still in the air on top of me.

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It was a passionate kiss. I felt so many fireworks, you wouldn't even imagine. Trevor's hand started going up my shirt when I heard the door open. I pushed Trevor off of me and he fell off the bed and onto the floor.

"Umm. What's going on in here? It's 3 in the morning" Kian asked. Kian, Ricky, and Jc were all at the door. "Uh" I said not knowing what to say. "Trevor was tickleing me!" I defended. "If you say so" JC said not believing us. I glared at him. "GoodNight love birds" Ricky said with a wink.

"Wait!" I stopped them before they shut the door. "Don't tell Connor... okay?" I begged them. They all looked at each other. This cannot be good. "On one condition" they said at the same time. Okay that's a little creepy. "We get to be in your first O2L video" Kian said. "Okay. You can be in it. Just don't tell Connor. Now out!" I said pushing them out of my room.

"Use protection!" Ricky yelled. I rolled my eyes. I layed back down on my bed and Trevor got up and went back to the position he was in before the guys interrupted. "Now where were we?" he asked pecking my lips. "Right about.....here" I said pushing him back off of my bed.