Chapter 11

I woke up screaming. "Omygod! Rebecca! What's wrong?" Connor asked running into my room. "It was a dream" I mumbled. "It was all a dream" "What?" Connor asked me. "I-I had a bad dream" I said tearing up. "What was it about?" he asked me coming over and sitting next to me on my bed. "Tr- Tr- Trevor" I managed.

Connor rapped his arms around me and I cried on his chest. Eventually I stopped and told Connor about the dream. "Well none of that happened, so it's okay. Okay?" he said. I nodded. "We're going out to eat at IHOP, wanna come?" he asked me. "Is Trevor gonna be there?"

"Yeah. Do you not want to see him?" he asked me. I shook my head. "No. I actually do." I said. He left the room and I got ready for the day. When I was ready I headed downstairs and met up with all the guys except for Trevor and Sam. I also found Sabrina and Milo. Oh no.

"Rebecca!" they both said in unison running over to me and giving me a hug. This is just like my dream. "Hey guys, um what are you doing here?" I asked uneasy. "We missed you so we decided to come visit" Milo said. Yep just like my dream. "We'll be here for a whole week! Isn't that great!?" Sabrina squealed.

"Haha. Yeah" I said nervously. What if everything goes to the same way? Maybe this is my second chance. "Hey Con, I'm gonna go over to Trevor's and walk down to IHOP with him." I said. "Okay, we'll meet you guys there" he said.

I walked out the door and headed to Trevor's. I knocked on his door and he answered. "Oh hey Becca" he said kissing my lips. "Hey Trevor. Wanna walk down to IHOP with me?" I asked him. "Sure. I thought we were all going to go together" he said as we started walking. "Well we were, but I kind of wanted to talk to" I said.

"You like me, right?" "Of course Rebecca! Your the most beautiful girl in the whole world!" he said intertwining our fingers. "Okay good. Oh, and you promise you would never cheat on me?" I asked. "I promise. What's up with all these questions anyway?"

"Well I had a dream that you cheated on me with my best friend" I said looking at the ground.

"I would never do that to you. I don't even know your best friend remember? She lives in a different state!" he said as we got to IHOP. "Well your about to meet her" I said. Everyone was already there and ordered their food so Trevor and I got ours then sat down with them. "Everyone, this is Sabrina and Milo" I said.

The guys seemed to like the both of them ,and Trevor and Sabrina didn't kiss like in my dream. "Hey Rebecca, wanna come to the hotel Milo and our parents are staying at and swim?" Sabrina asked me when we all finished eating. "Can I Connor?" I asked him giving him puppy dog eyes. "I guess so. Have fun" he said.

"Trevor can come too" she said. Trevor and I went to our houses to get swim suits. Sabrina came with me and Milo went with Trevor. I really hope today goes better than my dream.

________________________________________________

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever! I just kind of have writers block. If you wonderful people have any ideas for this story and wanna help kik me: cheerleaderforlife41 If I use your idea I will give you a shout out! okay thank you bye! :*

~Miranda Moran