Chapter 17

When we finished eating we all headed to a big stage. We hung out backstage while other people went on. Everybody did something different. Trevor was going to go on stage before all of us to sing. When it was his turn he sang his new song, Echo. Everything he sings is just plain perfect. When Trevor was done singing all of O2L headed on the stage.

Connor started to pull me on. "Con! I'm not in O2L!" I argued with him. "Come on. Trust me" he said. I gave in and walked on stage. Sam handed me a microphone. I tried hiding behind Trevor, but he made me stand in front of him. "Hey guys!" Ricky said into his microphone. The crowd screamed. "We have a surprise for all of you" JC told them. Again, the crowd went wild.

"As you all know, O2L is a collab account that all six of us are in. Each of us post a video on our given day each week" Kian explained. "We decided that we are going to add someone to O2L so we can have a video uploaded everyday. So, Rebecca. Will you join O2L and upload a video every Sunday?" Connor asked me.

I looked at the crowd. 20,000 pairs of eyes stared at me waiting for my answer. Say something. I told myself. "Um.. sure?" I said as more of a question. The crowd started screaming again. They like me? "Yay!" Trevor said coming over to hug me. "How long have you guys been planning on this?" I whispered. "Since you uploaded your first video on you channel" he said.

With the time remaining we had a dance party. It was really fun. We picked some girls out of the crowd to come up and dance with us. The ones that were picked were really nice. When our time was done on stage we all headed back to our hotel rooms. When we were in the elevator the two of the girls that came on stage to dance were coming on too.

"Hi guys!" I said. "Hi! Ohmygod! Can we get a picture with you and Trevor?" the red head asked. We agreed and took some crazy pictures. "What's your names?" Kian asked. "I'm Kaitlyn and this is my best friend Olivia." the blonde said. "Do you guys wanna come swimming with us?" Andrea asked them. "Ohmygod! We would love to" Olivia said.

Once we reached our floor we all got off and went to our rooms. Everyone got changed into their bathing suits and then headed down to the pool. We swam with Kaitlyn and Olivia and they were really nice. Neither one of them tried to flirt with Trevor like I thought they might. I also found out that we only live about 10 minutes from them. "We definitely have to hang out sometime because I need friends that are girls" I told them.

After we finished swimming Trevor and I decided to go to sleep. The rest of O2L and Andrea went to a party with Tyler, Troye and Jenn. We got changed into Pajama's and then layed down and cuddled. "So, did you like vidcon?" he asked me. I nodded. "Everybody was actually pretty nice" I said. "It was cool to see my favorite youtubers too"

"I'm so happy your part of O2L now" he smiled. "What if people don't think I'm good enough?" I asked him. People can be pretty rude on the internet. "They will, I promise. I can help you edit your videos if you'd like" he suggested. "Yes thank you Trevor" I said. "No problem" he placed a kiss on my forehead and I slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

________________________________________________

Hey moranimals! Sorry I haven't updated inforever I am so sorry! I just wanted to tell you that I am so thankful for all of you for reading, commenting and voting for this story! 7,000 reads! That's insane! Thank you!

~Miranda Moran