Chapter 3

As you get into the stadium you see it's already crowded when a shiver passes through your spine and your brain reminds you that you still gotta pee.

Ari holding your hand tight, "OMG this feels like a dream!"

You turn to her and reply, "I know but I still gotta pee and I can't hold it in anymore"

Ari looks at you, "I kinda forgot about that but we are already in the crowd"

"Alright wait for me here I think I saw a washroom on our way", you tell her

Ari  face-palms, "and why didn't you pee then?"

"I don't know I'm still processing what happened a while ago", you shrug.

"Yeah about that what exactly happened?", Ari asks.

You whisper into her ears, "I can't tell you here" and quickly make your way out of the crowd to the washroom.

------------------After an hour-------------------
The Stadium is more packed than ever and you see staffs gathering behind the stage and guards near the stage it's about time BTS Come up to perform.
---------------------------------------------------------

You and Ari enjoy the concert from the front and it feels unreal

You guys used to watch them online
Listen to them on youtube and V live and to be so near the stage and to feel them up so close feels like a dream, a dream that you would never want to wake up from. 7 Beautiful voices and 7 warm hearts. It was the best feeling ever. The fan chant felt so much better among the rest of the Armys rather than doing it infront of a screen. It was beautiful. The feeling was indescribable. Only if you could freeze the moment.

You were so engrossed that you didn't notice Jimin staring at you while they performed, he would look away when you caught him staring and that's when you started looking at him differently.

You have not looked at him in this way before...
"He is my idol and way out of my league what is wrong with me?" You wonder.
But those luscious lips, gorgeous eyes and the way he moved kept messing with your head.
"Out of the billion boys I'm falling for the one who has billion girls after him"
"No no! I'm just a fan of his!" You keep reminding yourself.

And before you knew the concert was over and the boys went backstage.
You and Ari hug eachother balling your eyes out
"We attended a BTS concert!" Ari says happily.

After admiring the stage and taking tons of pictures with random Armys you guys decide it's time to go home.

(Please vote after each chapter and Lemme know what I need to improve xD)